Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

TheReal_ND

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:29 am

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:46 am

Fife wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:And once again DB starts a thread which should have dropped like a rock, yet flies like a stone.
:clap:
As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!
:lol:
WKRP--I remember that--sad fact, Turkeys can fly. I was a little confused about it all at the time. I'd seen actual turkeys actually flying and ended up shitting all over an otherwise good skit--yet still most of the nation believes turkeys can't fly.
:cry:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Dand

Post by Dand » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:46 am

TheReal_ND wrote:

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:57 am

BjornP wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:BTW, was that one Alex Jones guy on the DCF a sockpuppet? The one that predicted the end of the world? Was it you DB?
Was that the guy who had a huge sig of the twin towers and some text in it? Seem to recall he got mad at everyone and left.

Nobody took him seriously so he did something an Alex Jones fan shouldnt have, that is, he made a verifiable claim. He predicted the end of the world on a specific date and when it didn't happen, nobody would let it go, every one of his other claims turned into his failed end of the world claims and he left the forum in shame. As fun as it was to fight with him about Alex Jones, I always thought I was getting trolled. I guess he really was just cray.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:19 am

doc_loliday wrote:
BjornP wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:BTW, was that one Alex Jones guy on the DCF a sockpuppet? The one that predicted the end of the world? Was it you DB?
Was that the guy who had a huge sig of the twin towers and some text in it? Seem to recall he got mad at everyone and left.

Nobody took him seriously so he did something an Alex Jones fan shouldnt have, that is, he made a verifiable claim. He predicted the end of the world on a specific date and when it didn't happen, nobody would let it go, every one of his other claims turned into his failed end of the world claims and he left the forum in shame. As fun as it was to fight with him about Alex Jones, I always thought I was getting trolled. I guess he really was just cray.
That would be Finity's End, unless you old timers are talking about someone from 5 years ago.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:05 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Fife wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:And once again DB starts a thread which should have dropped like a rock, yet flies like a stone.
:clap:
WKRP--I remember that--sad fact, Turkeys can fly. I was a little confused about it all at the time. I'd seen actual turkeys actually flying and ended up shitting all over an otherwise good skit--yet still most of the nation believes turkeys can't fly.
Sure, turkeys can fly -- a little. Sort of like this thread. But, a controlled flight and landing from a helicopter? That's antifa city.

Y'all must have some of them TMI turkeys loose up there.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:05 am

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:07 am

Fife wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Fife wrote:
Sure, turkeys can fly -- a little. Sort of like this thread. But, a controlled flight and landing from a helicopter? That's antifa city.

Y'all must have some of them TMI turkeys loose up there.
One more comment like that and April the giraffe gets it!
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 am

Kath wrote:I always thought AJ was a character, like Phil Hendrie. I also thought his fans were in on the joke.
Pretty sure they are in on the joke. Pretty sure DB is the only one who didn't get the memo that AJ was hamming it up for listeners and viewers.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 am

StCapps wrote:
Kath wrote:I always thought AJ was a character, like Phil Hendrie. I also thought his fans were in on the joke.
Pretty sure they are in on the joke. Pretty sure DB is the only one who didn't get the memo that AJ was hamming it up for listeners and viewers.
Pretty sure your depth of knowledge on this topic is comparable to your depth of knowledge on every other subject.

Aka - none.

But don't take my word for it.
Last edited by DBTrek on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"