Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

clubgop

Re: Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:54 pm

And like Hanarchy Montanarchy, I really don't think it's some secret false flag of George Soros and/or SJWs- which is what you are saying it is.
Obfuscation and dishonesty you were given other theories one which you conveniently ignore because you know they are way more valid. It is your and coffin boner contention that antisemitism is exclusive to the right. You know that is bullshit.
or it's the obvious option. liberals who hate Israel and love Palestinian terrorists, who follow leaders who have murdered Jews, who follow leaders who openly support Hamas, who wanted to elect a Muslim brotherhood supporting nation of Islam member, are lashing out at Jews after Trump had a nice meeting with Bibi, and their preferred terrorist supporting spokesman didn't get elected.
Tryin' to say you don't have a side, and then try to deflect from what you know full well your side is up to with some half cocked bullshit about rednecks in the woods of Alabama knocking over headstones in Pennsylvania. Fucking weak.
:liar:
Who is too say it has to be false flag? Why should we abide by your contention that anti semitism is an exclusive right wing thing? Who is leading the BDS campaigns on college campuses? Who's side is organizing rallies in support of a Hamas led Palestine? Who says they are antiZionist as if that is not a dog whistle? In Philadelphia, a place you and I are familiar with. I challenge you to name for me a known white nationalists group operating in the area and I'll match it with 2 college campuses with known antisemitic BDS campaings and Pro Palestinian groups. Something tells me you wont, something tells me you’re lying, something tells me you know I'm right.
Scoreboard we have two theories, you have one. One that states the right wing must have done this because they are angry about an election they won, and were trying to intimidate voters for an election that took place almost 4 months ago. How can we argue against that sheer brilliance?

You have failed at every stage of this argument you can’t provide any evidence, you have displayed the hallmark laziness and dishonest of the left. You expect to make an accusation, end it with a –ist or –ism or –phobic and have the MSM carry your water with some convenient bullshit narrative. Well if you look around the world that shit is ending. Get a new set of cards and names to call your opponents when you can’t debate a point any longer.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:40 am

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti- ... b-threats/
The Daily Caller wrote:A disgraced former reporter was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Friday for several bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers, Jewish schools and Jewish museums around the country.

Juan Thompson, 31, was arrested in St. Louis by the FBI for making at least eight bomb threats and the cyberstalking of an ex-girlfriend. Thompson was a former reporter for The Intercept, and was fired after it was discovered that he made up sources and stories, including one about Charleston shooter Dylann Roof.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:53 am

Anti-Trump Communist Arrested For Jewish Community Center Bomb Threats

LMFAO

There it is.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:35 am

Law enforcement officials believe many of the threatening calls to Jewish community centers have originated overseas. So far, none of the threats have been carried out. But the lack of destruction has not made them any less chaotic or anxiety-inducing.
"This is the first time in the 60-plus years of our organization we have had a bomb threat called in. And now we've had three bomb threats this year," said the CEO of a JCC in the Northeast who wished to remain anonymous for fear of copycats targeting his center. "It's alarming."
The alarm from the bomb threats, combined with the recent vandalism at Jewish cemeteries in St. Louis and in Philadelphia, have led some to see a pattern of rising anti-Semitism.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/28/us/bomb-t ... nters-jcc/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:58 am

kybkh wrote:Law enforcement officials believe many of the threatening calls to Jewish community centers have originated overseas. So far, none of the threats have been carried out. But the lack of destruction has not made them any less chaotic or anxiety-inducing.
"This is the first time in the 60-plus years of our organization we have had a bomb threat called in. And now we've had three bomb threats this year," said the CEO of a JCC in the Northeast who wished to remain anonymous for fear of copycats targeting his center. "It's alarming."
The alarm from the bomb threats, combined with the recent vandalism at Jewish cemeteries in St. Louis and in Philadelphia, have led some to see a pattern of rising anti-Semitism.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/28/us/bomb-t ... nters-jcc/
But that's yesterday's fake news, ky.
8-)
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:04 am

Oy vey!

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:17 am

And not a thing of value was lost.

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:23 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti- ... b-threats/
The Daily Caller wrote:A disgraced former reporter was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Friday for several bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers, Jewish schools and Jewish museums around the country.

Juan Thompson, 31, was arrested in St. Louis by the FBI for making at least eight bomb threats and the cyberstalking of an ex-girlfriend. Thompson was a former reporter for The Intercept, and was fired after it was discovered that he made up sources and stories, including one about Charleston shooter Dylann Roof.
Woah :scared-eek:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:26 am

Just because this guy was an unhinged leftist trying to undermine trump, doesn't mean the rest are! Keep narrating!

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

:lol:

:violin:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751