The 4th Turning - our current events

StCapps

Re: The 4th Turning - our current events

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You must be posting high again, wasting everybody's time along with what remains of your future and your IQ.
You just accuse me of being high every time you lose an argument with me, like clockwork.

If I lost this argument, there'd be no President Trump or a Brexit.

Stay off drugs.
Trump and Brexit don't prove your point at all, you just wish they did. Those things did not happen because most people hate globalism, wishful thinking.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:10 pm

There's nothing American about it. Drop the bullshit narrative and speak plainly. You read like some Soviet propaganda radio show.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Opposition to the American paradigm of globalized individual sovereignty is a fool's errand, all will be assimilated in the end, opposing it, is as opposing the sun and the moon and the rain, you can go hide out with the Taliban for awhile, but even they will be assimilated in the end.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:11 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:You just accuse me of being high every time you lose an argument with me, like clockwork.

If I lost this argument, there'd be no President Trump or a Brexit.

Stay off drugs.
Trump and Brexit don't prove your point at all, you just wish they did. Those things did not happen because most people hate globalism, wishful thinking.

I don't think you possess the rational faculty to grasp why they precisely back up my point.

You need to go back to first principles and try to remember what a majority vote implies.. Don't get high first. That's clearly not helping you..

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:12 pm

It's entirely American, you may be panicking and trying to crawl back into the womb of Westphalia, which is ironic, but ultimately pointless, the Shot Heard Round the World overthrew Westphalia at Yorktown, no crown, no sovereign but the masses, has come to rule the world, you won't get that genie back in the bottle, no matter how much you rail about it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I don't think you possess the rational faculty to grasp why they precisely back up my point.

You need to go back to first principles and try to remember what a majority vote implies.. Don't get high first. That's clearly not helping you..
You are assuming they voted because they hate globalism, but that is just because that is why you wanted them to win the vote, that doesn't mean the majority of voters had the same reasons for voting the way they did, just because they voted the way that you wanted them to.

Most voters who voted for Trump and Brexit, they did so for different reasons than the reason you voted for Trump, you just wish your views are indicative of the demos when they are not, so you live in denial about why Trump and Brexit happened.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:14 pm

You are really high again.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You are really high again.
I win. Further subconscious admission of defeat, when you have no argument, resort to ad hominem, typical Dr. Strangelove.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:19 pm

The Brexit is entirely American, the Brexit is simply American individual sovereignty come to the United Kingdom at last, the Crown head of Britain absolutely preferred Westphalia by way of Brussels, the individual sovereigns have rejected it, but to do what? Wall the UK from the rest of the world? Quite the opposite, Brussels was the bulwark against the rest of the world, London is entirely globalized and has been since 1763, the Brexit embraces globalization fully, going back to the Empire, the original globalized Hegenomy.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:20 pm

Trump and Brexits appeal was far greater than just the anti-globalism crowd, the anti-globalism crowd aren't the majority of Trump or Brexit voters, not even close, you just wish they were StA.
*yip*