China, A Communist Nation

TheReal_ND

Re: China, A Communist Nation

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Well if you look closely at the 1965 Hart Cellar act it was in fact a joow contrivance.
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/20 ... t-of-1965/
Harry WASP Truman commissioned the study that underpinned the act, and John Papist Kennedy called the quota system "intolerable", so apparently, the Goy were in on it.
Yeah...

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:50 am

You do realize that both Benito Mussolini and Francisco Franco are "brown guys" by American standards, right? I mean, last time I checked, Thomas Stonewall Jackson & Co never had no time for Papist Dagos, so you might be walling yourself off from some brown brownshirts there, White Power, never met so many Fascists, as when I was in Spain, some brown guys are the brownest brownshirts of them all.

I don't actually think Whitey is the growth market for Brownshirtery tbh. Mind you, I'm so fuckin' Anglo, I think the French are brown guys.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:57 am

Americans invented the term "white." We accept Europeans in general to be beneficial for immigration nowadays. The Western European peoples this nation was founded by (excluding the fucking Irish,) are really the ideal and indeed our immigration policies reflected that at first.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:10 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Americans invented the term "white."
Nope, was the Spanish who first catagorized in the modern context as "Blanco, Negro, and Indios", Americans picked that up from them.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:12 am

K

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:19 am

Spain was the first modern empire, they invented everything, the French took it from them, we took it from the French, Anglos were actually quite late to the empire game, we simply dominated due to Parliamentary Supremacy over Roman Catholic Absolutism, but we didn't invent this shit, the Spanish did. The British took the terms Blanco, Negro, and Indios, from the Spanish imperial progenitors.

Oh, and by the way; "America"; we got that from the Italians, originally, we called it; "Rupert's Land"; but the Italian name was cooler.
Nec Aspera Terrent

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:57 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Spain was the first modern empire, they invented everything, the French took it from them, we took it from the French, Anglos were actually quite late to the empire game, we simply dominated due to Parliamentary Supremacy over Roman Catholic Absolutism, but we didn't invent this shit, the Spanish did. The British took the terms Blanco, Negro, and Indios, from the Spanish imperial progenitors.
The Spanish even put Spanish that were born (from Spanish parents) in the New Continent in a different caste than those that had been born in Spain (which was one reason for the Mexico to drop out from the Spanish Empire as it's Spanish-Mexican elite felt angry). Spanish harsh treatment of the native Mexicans is understandable from the Reconquista-attitude as they had just few years ago ethnically cleansed Muslims (and Jews) from Spain.

Now if it would have been later the British that would have conquered the Aztec Empire, I guess they would have left the Aztec elite to run things (or give the appearance to run things). Some descendants from Moctezuma would likely be perfect puppets. Hence Mexico under British rule might be far more traces to the Aztec Empire than the Mexico of today.

Her Majesty with a Zulu King

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:19 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Americans invented the term "white." We accept Europeans in general to be beneficial for immigration nowadays. The Western European peoples this nation was founded by (excluding the fucking Irish,) are really the ideal and indeed our immigration policies reflected that at first.

Oh yes, the Scotch-Irish had nooooooooothing to do with forming America's national identity. :roll:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:25 am

The Irish mostly came during the civil war to fight the south.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:28 am

TheReal_ND wrote:The Irish mostly came during the civil war to fight the south.

Half of them fought for the South. It's true that fresh migrants from Ireland were drafted right off the boats to fight the South. But most of Appalachia is populated by Irish and Scots.

To wit: my paternal ancestors were South Carolinian, hot-headed, Irish reactionaries who had no trouble dragging the nation into it's bloodiest war.