How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

The Conservative

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 11, 2017 5:59 am

Remind me again, when did doctors forgo their Hippocratic oath?
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 11, 2017 6:16 am

The Conservative wrote:Remind me again, when did doctors forgo their Hippocratic oath?
About the same time when they invented gender reassignment surgery
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 11, 2017 7:21 am

California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:Remind me again, when did doctors forgo their Hippocratic oath?
About the same time when they invented gender reassignment surgery
That's another story all together, the Democrats got together on that one and instead of treating it like a mental disorder, they treated it like a group they could get votes out of because they are the rich people for the little people.
#NotOneRedCent

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu May 11, 2017 7:26 am

TheReal_ND wrote:This isn't true. Clinics 24/7 everywhere that literally cater for that kind of scenario. The only people that would logically go to the ER in that scenario are people without insurance. Or idiots. Mostly idiots.
Dude. I just had a mild emergency (hives) and had to get somewhere quickly. That walk-in clinic was $150, plus the meds.

If you don't have $150, you have to go to ER, where that visit is $2,000 instead, but now the insured are paying for it. Why not have the insured pay for the cheaper option?
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 11, 2017 4:41 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Like an ex-smoker would, I reserve the right to judge much more freely than those that were never deceived by easy magical security blankets.

Regardless, I didn't start down this path.
So you have gone full SJW and admit it. Good, tell me how many genders are there?
Does one need to be "full SJW" to call bullshit on Special Religious Privileges for the Faithful?

2 genders, queenie. You really need to stop this Crusade of Stupid against me.
You do have to be full sjw to call bullshit on special religious privileges for the faithful but not for the liberal
privileges like having their art funded by government, like Bill Nye and his tripe being referred to as "science." Or how ypir speakers can speak and a riot wont ensue but a conservative says somerhing you dont like and violence which you condone and endorse. You really need to recongnize tje Crusade of stupid is on your side and as much as you hate to admit you are escaping it and yearn to live and work among us real Americans, bitch.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Kath wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:This isn't true. Clinics 24/7 everywhere that literally cater for that kind of scenario. The only people that would logically go to the ER in that scenario are people without insurance. Or idiots. Mostly idiots.
Dude. I just had a mild emergency (hives) and had to get somewhere quickly. That walk-in clinic was $150, plus the meds.

If you don't have $150, you have to go to ER, where that visit is $2,000 instead, but now the insured are paying for it. Why not have the insured pay for the cheaper option?
The question is why does that discrepancy exist in the first place. It is 150 precisely because insurance isnt involved it is what the market will bear and what people will pay. If you had to get insurance involved for every busted tire yeah genius that would get expensive.
Last edited by clubgop on Thu May 11, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu May 11, 2017 4:50 pm

clubgop wrote:
Kath wrote:

The question is why does that discrepancy exist in the first place. It is 150 precisely because insurance isnt involved it is what the market will bear and what people will pay. If you had to get insurance involved for every busted tire yeah genius that wouod get expensive.
Sense.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu May 11, 2017 6:04 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Kath wrote: Dude. I just had a mild emergency (hives) and had to get somewhere quickly. That walk-in clinic was $150, plus the meds.

The question is why does that discrepancy exist in the first place. It is 150 precisely because insurance isnt involved it is what the market will bear and what people will pay. If you had to get insurance involved for every busted tire yeah genius that wouod get expensive.
Sense.
Safe and properly inflated tires are a fundamental human right.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu May 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Fife wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Sense.
People will die.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fife wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Sense.
People will die.
Why does Kath want to kill people?