Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Fife

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:26 pm

My parents always told me the other kids were just taking a nap during meme-time.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:It's a kid you twisted fuck.
Right... ok, you say what you want if it makes you happy.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:30 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Look at the size of the hands next to its head. It's either a newborn, or that guy is 15 feet tall.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Look at the size of the hands next to its head. It's either a newborn, or that guy is 15 feet tall.
It's a few weeks old... if that.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:10 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:09 pm

Auburn cancels Richard Spencer appearance; alt-right figure says he’ll speak anyway
Auburn University on Friday said a speaking engagement scheduled for next week featuring controversial “alt-right” figure Richard Spencer has been canceled for safety reasons after his planned appearance spurred security concerns . . . .

“In consultation with law enforcement, Auburn canceled the Richard Spencer event . . . based on legitimate concerns and credible evidence that it will jeopardize the safety of students, faculty, staff and visitors,” the university said . . . .

Mr. Spencer, a white nationalist accused of espousing Nazism, insisted afterwards he’ll speak at Auburn notwithstanding the university’s decision to cancel next week’s event.

“They think they have shut this down, but they haven’t,” Mr. Spencer told The Plainsman student publication. “Auburn University is naive and has totally misunderstood who I am if they think that I am going to politely back out of this. I will be there 100 percent.”

Auburn encountered an outcry of criticism after Mr. Spencer announced on Wednesday that he’d be speaking at the Alabama college on April 18, and the institution initially distanced itself from the scheduled event.

“We are a public university and our meeting space is for rent. Auburn supports the constitutional right to free speech, so we don’t make decisions on who can rent based on content. Spencer is paying $700 for the space, plus all costs for security (Auburn Police Division),” Auburn University spokesman Mike Clardy said . . . .

By Friday, however, authorities and administrators alike agreed the event would trigger significant safety concerns if it went on as planned.
I'm not sure they can completely shut down a speech like this. I guess it'll be interesting to see if Spencer tries to keep his promise.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:19 pm

So who is the big threat to America? The Alt-Right who have their little talks every now and again, or the violent left that physically attacks anybody they disagree with in mob violence?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:01 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:23 pm

>based
>Stickman
These things go together.

Btw my phone got hijacked by all sorts of ads when I went to that link. Kill your self.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:00 am

Chapman is an American Hero

Uhuru!
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session