Post by Fife » Fri May 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Fife is into some weird shit.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri May 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Look, Miles. I know you're my friend and you care about me. And I know you disapprove. I respect that. But there are some things I have to do that you don't understand. You understand wine and literature and movies, but you don't understand my plight. And that's okay.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 13, 2017 7:35 am

It kind of looks like they are imploding fast. I am not sure how to process this. What will we do without a constant supply of SJW AIDS to laugh at?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat May 13, 2017 8:10 am

_
Last edited by Zlaxer on Sat May 13, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat May 13, 2017 8:11 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

It kind of looks like they are imploding fast. I am not sure how to process this. What will we do without a constant supply of SJW AIDS to laugh at?

Why all the vids of pontificating 20' something chicks? No one give a shit about what they think or say - except other pontificating 20' something chicks....

Unless ND, STA, and Fife --> Image
No - wait - DB stated this I think....way back.....with the girl with huge eyes....

*Edit - this double posting shit is really starting to piss me off - I don't want to have to stand up a WinBox just to post.... :doh:

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat May 13, 2017 8:30 am

Zlaxer wrote:

Why all the vids of pontificating 20' something chicks? No one give a shit about what they think or say - except other pontificating 20' something chicks....

No - wait - DB stated this I think....way back.....with the girl with huge eyes....

*Edit - this double posting shit is really starting to piss me off - I don't want to have to stand up a WinBox just to post.... :doh:
Nelson was an officer as a teenager and Napoleon defended an entire city at 20 something.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat May 13, 2017 9:22 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Nelson was an officer as a teenager and Napoleon defended an entire city at 20 something.
Lolz - these chicks aren't Nelson or Napoleon......

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat May 13, 2017 9:27 am

Cleopatra or Elizabeth would have been more appropriate names for you too drop - but these chicks aren't them either...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 13, 2017 9:48 am

I shouldn't listen to an opinion because a woman expresses it??

That's about as retarded as the dingbats who tell men they can't wear cargo shorts.