Europe, Boring Until it's Not

heydaralon

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:31 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:13 pm
drunk driving is the pothead's fault and there are no health consequences from alcohol
If you are calling all DUI's drunk driving, then you are being a dishonest hack.

But more to the point: abuse of alcohol does not somehow counter the fact that your recreational drug habit causes schizophrenia and psychosis. That drug should be schedule I for obvious reasons..
Bro you need to chill with the lectures. My bowl is cashed and I need to save the resin so I can chill out after reading your harsh uncool little diatribes man. My buddy smokes weed because he has sciatica so you shouldn't you know, be so judgmental bro.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:40 pm

I'll bet if Speaker smoked he'd just realize how much of a little narc he's being and re-assess his life. When I smoked weed for the first time I figured out how I acted so narc like and I was being totally uncool to my buddies. It also made me like really smart bro. Like that Limitless movie, which is really good if you are stoned. You gotta find a good indica strain in order to really get to that good place man. Sativa is more like a body high so it makes your body smart, but Indica makes your brain way smarter. Dude I was watching Aziz Ansari when I got stoned and I got all his little inside jokes that you can only get if you are high and it was sooo much better dude. Like bro, that indica saved my life and actually healed up my bad back.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:45 pm

Some people smoke too much extra strength hybrids and suffer mental illnesses so everyone who smokes in moderation must be criminalised.
Bonus feature is loads of organised crime make big bucks and stimulate the market for tasteless bling.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:32 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:54 am
@Carl and StA - live free of die! You’re both being big nanny types on this. Not my problem if People smoke themselves retarted - less competition in the job market - if they have kids they cant support - fuckin sterilize them - at that point their actions harm me - but there’s an easy fix.
Live free... right up untill you dare to breed which, uhh... *cough* "harms" you. You're a regular champion for liberty, you... :lol:
No troll - if you breed and can't take care of your kids - that effects me because the nanny state will take from me to feed them.

You support your kids ? Have as many as you fucking want.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:10 am
Zlaxer wrote:
@Carl and StA - live free of die! You’re both being big nanny types on this. Not my problem if People smoke themselves retarted - less competition in the job market - if they have kids they cant support - fuckin sterilize them - at that point their actions harm me - but there’s an easy fix.
I'm honestly confused to which of my comments you are referring to, enlighten me.
The one where you said.... :think: crap - looks like I fucked up. Sorry. But StA is still being a big nanny on this...

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Zlaxer is also a total narc btw. That dude was trying to narc on me for smoking at work.
Shikata ga nai

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:42 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 pm
BjornP wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:32 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Live free... right up untill you dare to breed which, uhh... *cough* "harms" you. You're a regular champion for liberty, you... :lol:
No troll - if you breed and can't take care of your kids - that effects me because the nanny state will take from me to feed them.

You support your kids ? Have as many as you fucking want.
Oh well, can't have other peoples lives "effecting" you in such a tragic, enormous, and life-changing way as slightly raising your taxes. I can see how that warrants State-imposed sterilization.

As that inspirational flag with a snake says:

"Don't Tread on me. But I'd Love it if You Tread on Other Citizens".

So moving. :cry:

Your avatar must either be meant ironically, or maybe it's your way of saying you're planning on killing yourself. :think:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:47 pm

A democracy is not beholden to the government. They are beholden to what the government is governING.
Implying

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:24 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:05 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:10 am
Zlaxer wrote:
I'm honestly confused to which of my comments you are referring to, enlighten me.
The one where you said.... :think: crap - looks like I fucked up. Sorry. But StA is still being a big nanny on this...
Don't worry about it Vinny, don't worry about it.

Now, I'd like you to go down to the wharf with Johnny Knuckles, somebody's gonna get it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:42 am

Hastur wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:10 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:18 pm
Twitter says
PeterSweden@PeterSweden7

Massive BOMB in Sweden.

25 people injured and 250 homes damaged in the attack.

A witness said it looked "like a war zone"

- There was 162 explosions last year.
- So far over 50 explosions this year.
What in the hell is going on in Sweden, were there really over 150 bombings in Sweden last year ?
Are you guys trying to copy 70s America ?
Out of control organized crime. We don't have a lot police compared to other countries and the ones we have aren't very capable of handling this development.
The latest big bombing seems to be connected to biker gangs. The Bandidos are prime suspects.
I think the bombing trend comes from our weapons laws. Explosives aren't as heavily regulated. They are illegal to possess but the penalties are much lower. Even a hand grenade isn't considered a weapon. Lots of grenades brought in from Balkan countries.
What is the major organized crime in Sweden ?

I'm a little jealous that your explosive aren't heavily regulated.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience