Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:49 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:40 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:34 pm

Yes, let's never treat the terminally ill with humanity 'cos Nazis.
:lol: OK, I guess killing a 17 year old girl is a treatment for her mental illness. WOW
No one killed a mentally ill 17 year old girl.
She started her self to death.
Organ failure from her anorexia was going to get her anyway.
You are repeating fake news and arguing against the right of the terminally ill to choose how and when they die.
Unless that is what the M4 over every mantle is for?
Hey, haven't you been reading my plan. I've got this shit figured out. The 17 year old dutch girl and Monte showed me the way. Fucking future gonna be bright!

Nothin but extremely stable genius' up in this motherfucker. Hmmmp
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:57 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:54 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:49 pm
C-Mag wrote:

:lol: OK, I guess killing a 17 year old girl is a treatment for her mental illness. WOW
No one killed a mentally ill 17 year old girl.
She started her self to death.
Organ failure from her anorexia was going to get her anyway.
You are repeating fake news and arguing against the right of the terminally ill to choose how and when they die.
Unless that is what the M4 over every mantle is for?
Hey, haven't you been reading my plan. I've got this shit figured out. The 17 year old dutch girl and Monte showed me the way. Fucking future gonna be bright!

Nothin but extremely stable genius' up in this motherfucker. Hmmmp
Hey, just carry on letting the mentally ill have easy access to firearms and I'm sure it will all sort itself out anyway.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:52 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:35 pm

Good of you to do the research for us HM.
It's that kind of selfless devotion to the forum which makes you such a valuable member.
I've accepted the fact that if a super-hottie pulls out a piece, I'll still finish. I'm not a prude. Shit, I might even learn something about myself.
Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto
The world is full of adventures, fam. Get weird with it.
Image :dance:
I'd fuck Caitlyn... but only because I respect masculine strength. Top of xer field at one point... never forget it you pussies.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:57 pm

Hey, just carry on letting the mentally ill have easy access to firearms and I'm sure it will all sort itself out anyway.
Well, we know your cure for that right. Mentally ill, 'Oh, I'm sorry, you seemed like such a nice person too. We have a doctor we'd like you to see. And no, you don't need to pack an overnight bag or anything.'
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:07 pm

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:01 pm
C-Mag wrote:

I've accepted the fact that if a super-hottie pulls out a piece, I'll still finish. I'm not a prude. Shit, I might even learn something about myself.

The world is full of adventures, fam. Get weird with it.
I'd fuck Caitlyn... but only because I respect masculine strength. Top of xer field at one point... never forget it you pussies.
I kind of think she'd fuck you. Caitlyn still has it's junk right ?

I'm not in to it. The butthole is strictly a one way street for me. Even with women I've dated, never became a desire to see if I could use my dick to push some turds out of the way.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:07 pm
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:01 pm
C-Mag wrote:

I kind of think she'd fuck you. Caitlyn still has it's junk right ?

I'm not in to it. The butthole is strictly a one way street for me. Even with women I've dated, never became a desire to see if I could use my dick to push some turds out of the way.
Pffft...

You gotta activate that prostate if you want to blow like a pro. Test some of your boundaries bruh.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:18 pm

Alright, you have fun with that. I'm not getting bent over by Caitlyn. But it looks like your little buddy Benjamin there is about to get mansplained if you know what I mean.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:05 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:57 pm

Well, we know your cure for that right. Mentally ill, 'Oh, I'm sorry, you seemed like such a nice person too. We have a doctor we'd like you to see. And no, you don't need to pack an overnight bag or anything.'
I've only supported assisted suicide for the terminally ill.
It's you that keeps bringing up the mentally ill girl who was refused the sleepy pill because she wasn't terminally ill.
I think a free at the point of service National Health Service is probably the best way to treat the mentally ill.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:25 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:18 pm
Alright, you have fun with that. I'm not getting bent over by Caitlyn. But it looks like your little buddy Benjamin there is about to get mansplained if you know what I mean.
Ya'll just jealous 'cause you weren't Olympic level athletes at shit.
HAIL!

-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:25 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:18 pm
Ya'll just jealous 'cause you weren't Olympic level athletes at shit.
I just want to make the Olympics in curling or dodgeball. Bruce was pretty awesome, he could probably qual for the womens Olympics today.
PLATA O PLOMO