Post by Otern » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:30 am

My speculations so far on who the murderer could be:
His gay lover
His gay, way younger, immigrant lover
State agents
We'll never know (also state agents)
One of his friends
Right wing extremist

Think state agents is most likely, and in that case we'll never know why. But it's also not unlikely it was his gay lover.

Zlaxer

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:39 pm

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/paren ... b1b8e215a1
Noa Pothoven, 17, has been legally euthanised in the Netherlands, saying the pain she was dealing with after a childhood rape was “insufferable”.
But they said it was only for terminal cases....

Lolz - never trust the left....ever...

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:41 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:39 pm
Noa Pothoven, 17, has been legally euthanised in the Netherlands, saying the pain she was dealing with after a childhood rape was “insufferable”.

Congrats Progressives [golf clap]
You've come full circle, you're back to eugenics.
Now you're next step is putting down the non-voluntary mentally ill.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:41 pm
Zlaxer wrote:

Remember when they said it would never come to this? I do. Just like everything else they are do.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Satan, laughing, spreads his wings

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:46 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Remember when they said it would never come to this? I do. Just like everything else they are do.
Remember, the Virginia and NY partial-birth abortion laws allowed the doctor to commit infanticide if the mother's "mental health" was at risk

Man where's ooky? I would have loved to hear her take on the abortion thing
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:26 am

California wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:29 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:46 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Remember, the Virginia and NY partial-birth abortion laws allowed the doctor to commit infanticide if the mother's "mental health" was at risk

Man where's ooky? I would have loved to hear her take on the abortion thing
It's happening now over there.

Americans, get ready for more "healthcare as a human right" from the friendly folks at the state.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/04/ ... onal-pain/
Can a “profoundly disturbed” man consent to having his life ended? Either way, notes the Guardian, euthanasia is covered by local health insurance. Something for the Medicare For All wishlist, presumably.

The Guardian piece is lengthy but worth reading in full — particularly the end, which describes growing support within the government for what’s delicately described as a “completed life” pill for anyone over the age of 70. A suicide pill, in other words, which patients could take on their own to spare doctors from the emotional ordeal of having to act as killers rather than life-savers. This process isn’t getting harder, it’s getting easier. And it’s a cinch once the “completed life” pill is approved that pressure will build to expand eligible patients from senior citizens to anyone who feels their life has been “completed,” like Noa Pothoven. Exit question: How many years will it be before the majority of deaths in the Netherlands are induced?

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:01 am

Zlaxer wrote:

Fake news. It didn't happen. Her request to be euthanized was denied. One of her social media updates was misinterpreted or something and no one checked the story. I think she ended up starving herself to death.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:18 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:01 am

Fake news. It didn't happen. Her request to be euthanized was denied. One of her social media updates was misinterpreted or something and no one checked the story. I think she ended up starving herself to death.

Media misreport Dutch teen Noa Pothoven's death as euthanasia
At the time, she told De Gelderlander:"They think I'm too young to die. They think I should complete the trauma treatment and that my brain must first be fully grown. That lasts until you are 21. I'm devastated because I can't wait that long anymore."

A now-deleted Instagram post from her account was quoted by Dutch outlet Welingelichte Kringen as saying "after years of struggling and fighting, it is finished. After many conversations and assessments, it was decided that I will be released because my suffering is unbearable. It's finished. I have not really been alive for so long, I survive, but not really. I breathe but no longer live."

The Netherlands' current euthanasia law has been in effect since 2002. It allows terminally ill patients over the age of 12 to end their lives after, amongst other stipulations, giving their consent and consultations with at least two doctors.
I can't read this piece linked in the story, QRD? What was involved in the state assisting in her suicide?
Can anyone just say, "no thanks" to involuntary mental medical treatment? https://www.welingelichtekringen.nl/sam ... et-op.html

Otern

Post by Otern » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:49 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:01 am
Thanks for clearing that up. The Netherlands do have some questionable practices though:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groningen_Protocol