Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Martin Hash

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 28, 2019 5:24 pm

Otern wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:10 pm
R U assuming no other nations will leave the EU?
No.
What you’re essentially saying is that the EU will always watch out for their Marxist interests with their majority Pro-EU MPs because countries who can’t take it anymore will bail. I agree with that logic.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 28, 2019 5:28 pm

The EU was setup originally to make sure another continental war would never happen by controlling iron and coal, the two ingredients for steel. I doubt it was ever intended to stop at that and there are some researchers that suggest it was pre-planned before the war. WWII likely being a false flag of sorts. I don't think Marxism really factors into it it's just the way the oligarchs tend to rule over democracies.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed May 29, 2019 1:56 am

The discussion isn't about if we should have an EU anymore or not, but what it should do. The technocrats want to expand the power of the EU into the social sphere. Harmonize more than the economy. Classical mission creep.
The arrogant pro-EU Swedes believe this is a good idea. They obviously believe this will lead to other countries adopting Swedish policies. The same arrogance is going on the other pro-EU factions in other countries. The level of stupidity on display is unfathomable.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 29, 2019 2:43 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:28 pm
The EU was setup originally to make sure another continental war would never happen by controlling iron and coal, the two ingredients for steel. I doubt it was ever intended to stop at that and there are some researchers that suggest it was pre-planned before the war. WWII likely being a false flag of sorts. I don't think Marxism really factors into it it's just the way the oligarchs tend to rule over democracies.
By that logic the UN shouldn’t exist either.
#NotOneRedCent

Otern

Post by Otern » Wed May 29, 2019 2:52 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:24 pm
What you’re essentially saying is that the EU will always watch out for their Marxist interests with their majority Pro-EU MPs because countries who can’t take it anymore will bail. I agree with that logic.
The EU is not marxist, but anyway;
In Britain's case, the EU is looking after their interests through British MPs in the British parliament, yes. But it does not matter for the commission if there's a majority pro-EU MPs or anti-EU MPs in the European parliament. MPs have power in the British parliament, but MPs have no power in the European parliament. And this is the election the EU had last weekend. A totally meaningless election, just for giving the news something to write about.

It's important to make the distinction between functional MPs, like the one working for their respective nation states, and the propaganda MPs, "working" in the European parliament. Because unlike most parliaments, the European parliament is entirely impotent. It can't check the power of the Commission, like proper parliaments can check the power of their respective governments. The European parliament and its election does not matter, since all power is in the hands of the commission.

Hopefully, more countries will bail, when they realize just how undemocratic the EU is organized.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 30, 2019 4:48 pm

MultiCult is gonna be so great, guys!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... sic-video/

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 31, 2019 11:49 am

John Cleese Refuses To Back Down: "Prefers Cultures That Don't Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation"

He's been outspoken lately, he's said that London is no longer British. What do you Europhiles think of Cleese.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05- ... le-genital
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri May 31, 2019 12:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:49 am
John Cleese Refuses To Back Down: "Prefers Cultures That Don't Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation"

He's been outspoken lately, he's said that London is no longer British. What do you Europhiles think of Cleese.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05- ... le-genital
Who does this guy think he is? I mean, he's right, but it should be obvious that western British culture is utterly disposable. I personally think we need ancient Carthaginian culture, I mean seriously - what's a culture without some good old fashioned child sacrifice to Ba'al? I can't believe how utterly backwards some people are, thinking child sacrifice is "barbaric" and other such nonsense. Next they'll be screeching about "rights", and women being equal to men, and other utter nonsense. :roll:

Otern

Post by Otern » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:55 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48496972

A German politician got murdered.

What I find interesting about this, is how low coverage it gets. I don't get why the media give this barely any coverage at all, considering how they used the Jo Cox murder. He was in favor of increased immigration, "had received death threats from the far right", and got shot with a gun. And yet, crickets.

There's something off with this out of character silence from the media on this case.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:01 am

WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
WHY DON’T I DO SOMETHING?