Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Otern

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Otern » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:12 am
Heroes don't get paid, victims get Gibs.
Funny thing is, this guy comes from a party that's the most opposed to gibs of any kind. And I guess he already had enough, being the fucking justice minister of a pretty well off country. That party is constantly (rightfully) rambling on the current victimhood-pushing by all the others, and now they did it themselves, in a worse way than any other have done.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 am

Otern wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Funny thing is, this guy comes from a party that's the most opposed to gibs of any kind. And I guess he already had enough, being the fucking justice minister of a pretty well off country. That party is constantly (rightfully) rambling on the current victimhood-pushing by all the others, and now they did it themselves, in a worse way than any other have done.
Political Gibs, not all Gibs are cash, some are just props, some are votes, all sorts of Victim Gibs to be had.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Otern

Post by Otern » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 am
Otern wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Political Gibs, not all Gibs are cash, some are just props, some are votes, all sorts of Victim Gibs to be had.
That makes sense. Oh how I wish Norway was a relevant country and you'd all know about the absolute madness going on with our politicians nowadays. Pretty much every party has had a scandal every other week.

Female minister have been supporting the whole #metoo-thing, then it turns out she fucked an underage drunk kid at some other politician's wedding ten years ago.
Second in command of our largest party have been #metooing some younger party members, he's eventually let back in. On the day he's let back in, he's filmed dancing with another way too young woman while drunk.
His competitor to being second in command throws a private party, with every journalist and editor in Norway attending. It of course backfires, as it clearly shows how the whole thing was exploited through nepotism and "good friends in the press".
Another justice minister was fiddling boys.
Youth party leaders have been raping drunk, underage girls for years.
Another minister is arrested for playing russian roulette on someone.

It's not just our navy that is hilariously incompetent. Still got oil though, but I'm starting to worry about where we're going once it runs out.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:35 am

I like the Norwegian Army kit. Got the new helmets n' everything, I dig Norwegian camo, Leopard 2, CV90, Colt Canada rifles, all good.

F-35 partner as well, good show.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:36 am

Norwegians seem like they like to party

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:40 am

It's too expensive, one night at the bar and you'll have to take out a line of credit.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:42 am

The best place to party is Dixie, the hospitality is the best, the weather is hot, and everything is cheap.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:48 am

Tory MP Scott Mann has attracted mockery on social media after calling for strict new knife control measures including for every blade sold in the UK to be fitted with GPS tracking systems.

In a post on the micro-blogging platform Twitter, the representative for North Cornwall went on to declare that Britain should create a “national database” of people who own knives, “like we do with guns”.

Anyone found to have carried a knife outside their property “had better have a bloody good explanation”, Mr Mann wrote, adding that there could be “obvious exceptions” for activities such as fishing.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/0 ... -with-gps/

The literal state of England right now. Blame anything but the minorities causing most of the violent crime. LOL

Otern

Post by Otern » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:55 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:40 am
It's too expensive, one night at the bar and you'll have to take out a line of credit.
That's not how you party here though.

You're not supposed to party at the bar. The bar party sucks anyway, too loud, too crowdy, too expensive. It serves as a watering hole, a way to increase the probability of random events.

You're supposed to get drunk with friends, with cheap beer from the supermarket. Then go out, while on a rising buzz. One to four beers out, depending on the time you spend, anywhere from one hour, to the absolute maximum of three hours. Either through random events end up at the after party with some other people, or organize an after party back at yours or your friends place, dragging along some random people you met at the short time span you're outside. Then you keep drinking cheap super market beer there.

People usually go out at 23:00-00:00 here, and the bar closes at 02:00. But you start drinking anywhere from 18:00-21:00. And stop anywhere from 02:00 to 06:00.
Starting at 08:00-12:00 if it's a special event like the Constitution day.

I think I may have found the source to all of my nation's problems...

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:11 pm

Once again we don't know what the motive is. Almost no coverage in the media over here.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... us-on-fire
The driver of a school bus has been arrested in Milan after allegedly hijacking the vehicle with 51 children onboard and setting it on fire.

One of the children called the police after the driver stopped the bus on a highway in the outskirts of the city, Italian media reported.

After police arrived, the suspect allegedly doused the vehicle with an inflammable liquid, reportedly shouting: “Nobody gets off here alive.”

The bus, which had been travelling from the city of Cremona in Lombardy, went up in flames but the police managed to get all the passengers off. Twelve children and two adults were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

The suspect, a 47-year-old man from Senegal, is accused of arson and kidnapping. It is unclear what the motive for the alleged attack was, but he reportedly told police that he wanted to kill himself and “stop the deaths in the Mediterranean”

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck