Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Speaker to Animals

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:27 am

Maybe stop helping them. Just let them continue burning this fucking dumpster fire they have become.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:51 am

Maher takes credit for Milo's downfall
“What I think people saw was an emotionally needy Ann Coulter wannabe, trying to make a buck off of the left’s propensity for outrage,” Maher said in an interview with The New York Times. “And by the end of the weekend, by dinnertime Monday, he’s dropped as a speaker at CPAC. Then he’s dropped by Breitbart, and his book deal falls through.”

“As I say, sunlight is the best disinfectant. You’re welcome.”
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/32060 ... s-downfall

The absolute madman!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:58 am

Maher kind of describes himself there.

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:59 am

More good stuff from "based" CPAC...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02 ... trump.html

[edited to use a foxnews link instead of WaPo, because I hate that rag]
Last edited by Calculus Man on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Maybe stop helping them. Just let them continue burning this fucking dumpster fire they have become.

First of all, I have zero confidence that they will even listen or have the ability to look in the mirror and take responsibility for their implosion. While some on the Left will, and there's a few honest ones out there. The Elites at the top are so corrupt and deluded they will have to die out before the Left can take a hard look at themselves. Second, they view Trump and their made up Russian Conspiracy as the reason for their loss. Their entire strategy is to get rid of him, then everything will go back to normal with Progressives in charge, whether it's Hillary types or McCain types. But the cat's out of the bag now. America knows they can be beat and they have the playbook. No going back, we know we don't have to take a bunch of SJW bullshit and we can win.

Trump really has to do one thing to solidify his power, the economy and money is the thing he is best at. Just posted in the economic thread that Trump cut the US debt by $12 Billion in his first month. Be worried Progressive Establishment, be very worried............................... and I think they know they need to take him out quick.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Trump has to totally destroy the democratic party as a national entity to succeed. Anything less than that is kicking the can down the road, and that can represent total ruin for the American people. Smash it now.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Trump has to totally destroy the democratic party as a national entity to succeed. Anything less than that is kicking the can down the road, and that can represent total ruin for the American people. Smash it now.
Not the Democrats per se, but rather the Progressive Establishment. Trump needs to destroy the torch bearers of Progressivism not only the politicians, but also those holding power in our agencies. Here's a list of folks that need to go for starters

John McCain
Lindsey Graham
Claire McCaskill
Tim Kaine
Nancy Pelosi
Paul Ryan
PLATA O PLOMO

boethius

Post by boethius » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:52 pm

I'd let my teenage son have a sleepover at Milo's house before I'd let my daughter have a slumber party at Lena Dunham's.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:29 pm

C-Mag wrote: First of all, I have zero confidence that they will even listen or have the ability to look in the mirror and take responsibility for their implosion.
Yeah, they still don't get it:

http://www.salon.com/2017/02/23/can-we- ... e-problem/

Racism, sexism, blah blah.

My anecdotal evidence confirms this as well. I have tried to, at the very least, help some of my Democrat friends understand where they went wrong. They literally still think Russia stole the election with the help of the KKK. It's hilarious.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
C-Mag wrote: First of all, I have zero confidence that they will even listen or have the ability to look in the mirror and take responsibility for their implosion.
Yeah, they still don't get it:

http://www.salon.com/2017/02/23/can-we- ... e-problem/

Racism, sexism, blah blah.

My anecdotal evidence confirms this as well. I have tried to, at the very least, help some of my Democrat friends understand where they went wrong. They literally still think Russia stole the election with the help of the KKK. It's hilarious.
+1
Nice Find.

All the stuff we've talked about. Can't admit Trump resonates with people and how bad of a candidate Hillary was. However, USNews and World Report nailed it in this October 2016 piece titled, What will happen to the Democrat Party if Hillary loses.
But here's what no one is talking about – the one awkward subject that will stop a Washington dinner party cold and send guests into stunned silence – and that is, what if Hillary Clinton loses the election? Right now, it looks like the GOP will hold the House, and my U.S. News colleague Joseph Williams wrote recently that there are growing predictions Republicans will hold the Senate as well. If the Republicans sweep the House, the Senate and the White House, the Democratic Party will implode.

Mary Cate Cary
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles ... e-election

She saw this coming. Need to keep an eye on her articles
PLATA O PLOMO