Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:54 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
By enabling and excusing the islamist and being a Jew means nothing to an SJW like you. Just another white person. The left has Keith Ellison trying to call out Trump for not fighting antisemitism. You're a joke I am supposed to listen to a Muslim brotherhood supporter and Israel hater compared to a man with Jewish grandchildren?
I'd appreciate a coherent sentence, the next time you want to post something. Whatever you're talking about did not appear to show the Left being responsible for this, though I could be mistaken...

I mean, God knows the Right would never do something violent or nasty over politics, right?
Why you of all people talking about this anyway?Desecration of a Jewish cemetery? We have to pretend your against that, you care? No, you never respected these people's beliefs when they were alive so what the fuck makes their dead bones so special? Why is one penny or one second of governments time being spent on this? Whatever happened to the separation of church and state? The question should not be why would the left or right be responsible for this. The question should be, why aren't you?
You don't respect the beliefs of Berkeley students either, yet you and others here have been clutching the fuck out of some pearls over it, and piling up a mound of bullshit around the "violent Left" vs the "peaceful Right".

Well here's your answer in living color, ya fucking hack bitch. Stupid crosses all party lines and belief systems. Whatever idiotic shit you believe about the Right has no more basis in reality than your dipshit Flying Snuggie that keeps you safe from The Bad People if you clap your hands hard enough.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Whatever idiotic shit you believe about the Right has no more basis in reality than your dipshit Flying Snuggie that keeps you safe from The Bad People if you clap your hands hard enough.
Thats why I carry a weapon as well. You think big government will keep you safe from the bad people if scream loud enough or vote to take away my rights.
You don't respect the beliefs of Berkeley students either, yet you and others here have been clutching the fuck out of some pearls over it, and piling up a mound of bullshit around the "violent Left" vs the "peaceful Right".
So you dont care about those people, there at least you admit it. I however do care for the students at Berkeley that did want to hear Milo speak and those that were attacked by the minions of the left you make excuses for. At least we have here on record that you wish to parade around the desecration of Jewish peoples and their communities if it serves your political ends. So why not conclude that leftist did that as well? Where were you on the night that cemetery was vandalized?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 pm

clubgop wrote:
Whatever idiotic shit you believe about the Right has no more basis in reality than your dipshit Flying Snuggie that keeps you safe from The Bad People if you clap your hands hard enough.
Thats why I carry a weapon as well. You think big government will keep you safe from the bad people if scream loud enough or vote to take away my rights.
So you dont care about those people, there at least you admit it. I however do care for the students at Berkeley that did want to hear Milo speak and those that were attacked by the minions of the left you make excuses for. At least we have here on record that you wish to parade around the desecration of Jewish peoples and their communities if it serves your political ends. So why not conclude that leftist did that as well? Where were you on the night that cemetery was vandalized?
I have no personal concern or feelings about the dead, no. But it's certainly a hate-crime against the families of the desecrated gravesites, and an act of violence motivated by hatred. There can be no doubt of that.

And yes, I am showing you how idiotic your pearl-clutching tactics over Berkeley are, now that the shoe has passed to the opposing foot. Should I now prance about the forum and bellow in my most virtuous-sounding tones about the degeneracy of the Right, and all who support them? Shall I name you a grave desecrating domestic terrorist? Shall I propose a shoot-to-kill policy for those found loitering about cemeteries?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:58 pm

At this point it could go either way, but two good reasons to think it could actually be leftist doing it are: (1) leftists perpetrating fake hate crimes and hoaxes have been ridiculously frequent in the wake of the Trump election; and (2) desecrating a grave is a pretty big sin in most religions, which leads me to believe there exists a high probability this was done by the faithless, which predominate on the left.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:At this point it could go either way, but two good reasons to think it could actually be leftist doing it are: (1) leftists perpetrating fake hate crimes and hoaxes have been ridiculously frequent in the wake of the Trump election; and (2) desecrating a grave is a pretty big sin in most religions, which leads me to believe there exists a high probability this was done by the faithless, which predominate on the left.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:02 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:At this point it could go either way, but two good reasons to think it could actually be leftist doing it are: (1) leftists perpetrating fake hate crimes and hoaxes have been ridiculously frequent in the wake of the Trump election; and (2) desecrating a grave is a pretty big sin in most religions, which leads me to believe there exists a high probability this was done by the faithless, which predominate on the left.

That's not an argument. Stop behaving like such a fucking retard all the time.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:13 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I have no personal concern or feelings about the dead, no. But it's certainly a hate-crime against the families of the desecrated gravesites, and an act of violence motivated by hatred. There can be no doubt of that.

And yes, I am showing you how idiotic your pearl-clutching tactics over Berkeley are, now that the shoe has passed to the opposing foot. Should I now prance about the forum and bellow in my most virtuous-sounding tones about the degeneracy of the Right, and all who support them? Shall I name you a grave desecrating domestic terrorist? Shall I propose a shoot-to-kill policy for those found loitering about cemeteries?
Exept you dont have proof of anything. My contention is the left can be a culprit just as much as the right could be. As least I attribute human reaction and behavior to people how about you? The left is violent and angry because they lost and are out power. So why would the right be violent and angry .now? Cause according to you the right are sub-
human urak-hai.

You are already prancing around this forum now saying the left doesn't do anything wrong and if they do it cause the right started it. You are the undercover hack bitch here. You have no evidence of anything jist desperately clawing for a comparison to excuse the left fall into lunacy and irrelevancy. You and your ilk are whistling pass the graveyard before shuffling back and vandalizing it.
Last edited by clubgop on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:18 pm

And most people on the right are religious, and desecrating graves is a pretty big sin, so..

It's certainly possible it could be people on the far right, but given the frequency of fake hate crimes and hoaxes in recent weeks, if I were forced to bet, I'd bet on this being leftists trying to create more hate crimes.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:And most people on the right are religious, and desecrating graves is a pretty big sin, so..

It's certainly possible it could be people on the far right, but given the frequency of fake hate crimes and hoaxes in recent weeks, if I were forced to bet, I'd bet on this being leftists trying to create more hate crimes.
Next thing you know GCF is gone come in here and cry tears about some chick having her hijab ripped off, when if he wasnt such a cowardly bitch he would do the same, FOR SCIENCE!
Last edited by clubgop on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:29 pm

The other thing.. the people on the right who genuinely hate Jews aren't the type to go around desecrating graves. That's fucking stupid. It's exactly the kind of thing some leftist college dweeb would think of because he actually believes people on the right are like that.