Cannucks have a good sense of humor

Well, he is missing.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:54 pm

from Gab
💥Vote of non confidence against Trudeau

Call this number 1-800-465-6890. It’s the Attorney General of Canada (and Minister of Justice), David Lametti’s number, and tell his office that you want a “Vote of no confidence in our prime minister". Tell them what province you’re from and they will submit your request. Take time to do this and put pressure on the government to do the right thing for Canada and our freedom. If they ask how you got their info, just say, “It’s public knowledge” is because it is. It may take some time to get through because more and more people are calling now.

UPDATE TO THIS POST!! FINALLY GOT THROUGH AFTER 70 MINUTES. THEY ARE GETTING A TON OF CALLS. WHEN THE PERSON ANSWERED, I SAID I WANTED A VOTE OF NON-CONFIDENCE BROUGHT AGAINST JUSTIN TRUDEAU IMMEDIATELY. HE HAD A “PREPARED STATEMENT” WHICH HE READ TO ME AND ASKED IF I WANTED MY NAME ADDED. I SAID YES AND MY HUSBAND ALSO SAID YES. DO THIS PEOPLE!!
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:04 pm

Reporter interviews Alberta towing companies
“We have created relationships in our community and contracts that would be in jeopardy if we participate in any way,” said a worker at the towing company who asked to remain anonymous to avoid any negative response to his company.

“A lot of these smaller companies don’t want to ruin their reputation in the communities they serve so they don’t want to get involved,” he said.

“We have received calls here to supply our trucks, but we’ve also had calls from locals who won’t identify themselves asking if we plan to send trucks. When I told them ‘no’ they said ‘good then we will keep supporting you.’”
https://westernstandardonline.com/2022/ ... s-to-rcmp/
This is what happens when you have lost the popular support of the people. You are on your own, the RCMP is effectively working in occupied territorry.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:40 pm
Can you imagine a president calling in the military on BLM protests even with fire, rioting & murders?
Nope.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:05 pm

Spontaneous blockades are popping up all over Alberta, I expect this to spread to other provinces.
What the Leftists that run these governments are finding out is that rural people have real networks, and real people that will respond when someone in their network needs something.

There was a moment in the Alberta-Montana border standoff when the RCMP was about to start cracking heads, and they had tow trucks on the scene. Suddenly to the RCMPs rear a bunch of trucks, farm tractors and equipment popped up. It was enough to make the RCMP blink and leave. That was day 4. Day 5 they got an agreement from the rural county leaders to lift the mandates. Further that tow company will no longer roll out to help the RCMP.
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:40 am

Haumana wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:07 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Can you imagine a president calling in the military on BLM protests even with fire, rioting & murders?
Nope.
If that happened in 17, 18, or 19, Trump very well might have. Those commies only come out to play when they know it’s safe…….and that’s every 4 years. They’ll be back in full force in 2024.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:26 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:40 am
Haumana wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:07 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Nope.
If that happened in 17, 18, or 19, Trump very well might have. Those commies only come out to play when they know it’s safe…….and that’s every 4 years. They’ll be back in full force in 2024.
I hope they do, then the DNC will impale itself on its own petard, as Trump and everyone else with a moniker of common sense will be proven right.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:14 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:40 am

Ah yes, the Black Shirts. The street enforcement arm of the DNC. And that's exactly what they are. They are very well funded, organized and have the best comms. If the GOP wanted to do something good, reveal the network of money behind the Black Shirts.

The blackshirts are able to order pallets of bricks dropped off in advance, Uhauls to show up and drop off shields and supplies, street agents are paid to be in the street and given debit cards, their costs to travel across the country are paid. It's all easily traceable. There is a core of true believers, but most are paid muscle.

In contrast, the Freedom Convoy is a true grassroots movement surviving on one goal.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:25 pm

Let's play Meme or not a Meme
PLATA O PLOMO