I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Montegriffo

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:31 pm

C-Mag wrote: But when you look across time, White Males have done more for man than any other group and they treat people better as well. Make them the villains of history at your own risk.
I think you'll find Yellow men have invented far more than any other colour historically.
The slave trade and the exploitation of colonial countries resources makes a lie of ''they treat people better as well.''
Get over yourself.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Montegriffo wrote: The slave trade and the exploitation of colonial countries resources makes a lie of ''they treat people better as well.''
Get over yourself.
White people treat others the worst. That’s why no one wants to come to our lousy countries, and the unfortunate few that wash up on our shores know to keep their mouths shut or else.

Yep.

Because colonial, slave trade, something, something...
(How did we get those slaves again?)
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:40 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: The slave trade and the exploitation of colonial countries resources makes a lie of ''they treat people better as well.''
Get over yourself.
White people treat others the worst. That’s why no one wants to come to our lousy countries, and the unfortunate few that wash up on our shores know to keep their mouths shut or else.

Yep.

Because colonial, slave trade, something, something...
Could be because our countries grew rich and prosperous of the backs of African slaves and looted resources while their countries became shitholes due to what we did to them.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Ah ... we fucked them up. That’s why they’re shitholes.

Damn, here I thought America was only a tad over 200 years old while Africa was the epicenter of human genesis (giving them an extra couple hundred thousand years on us to get their shit together).

Guess we’re some evil, time traveling motherfuckers.
Look out for time traveling white people, they’re the worst.

Last edited by DBTrek on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Ahahahaha

We build the fuckers roads and railways. As soon as they take over it all goes to shit. How many times have we had to bail out Haiti? Three or four? Every time we leave they resort to voodoo priest kings and it's like we were never there.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:49 pm

DBTrek wrote:Ah ... we fucked them up. That’s why they’re shitholes.

Damn, here I thought America was only a tad over 200 years old while Africa was the epicenter of human genesis (giving them an extra couple hundred thousand years on us to get their shit together).

Guess we’re some evil, time traveling motherfuckers.
Look out for time traveling white people, they’re the worst.

I have been reliably informed that our European history is your history too.
When half the globe was pink and the sun never set on the British Empire we grew rich off the backs of those ''shithole'' countries.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:51 pm

I mean hell. Don't take my word for it. Listen to a Chinaman ball out the lazy negroes.

By any fucking metric Africans in particular prospered under colonialism.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote: I have been reliably informed that our European history is your history too.
When half the globe was pink and the sun never set on the British Empire we grew rich off the backs of those ''shithole'' countries.
Ah, I see. So that historically brief period between when local despots, warlords, and strongmen were getting rich off of them - that’s what fucked them up. But the 99.9% of history (before and after colonialism) when they were just doing things their way ... what were things like then?
:think:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:05 pm

For most of the last 5000 years we were the shithole nations that China looked down it's nose at.
Who knows where Africa would be now without 300 years of unwelcome interference. They might not have reached the heights of western culture but they would be better off without our redrawing of the map and our policy of divide and rule.
Look up Greater Zimbabwe or the Benin bronzes before you write of a whole continent as a self inflicted shithole.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Mugabe