Trump Pros Vs. Cons

The Conservative

Re: Trump Pros Vs. Cons

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:You should really consider a doctorate in economics, though. You could combine all your knowledge in a way that no one ever has, since economics spans all fields. You’re in a unique position with the money, time and brains to do it. It’s something to consider.

Also, are you going to post a picture of the baby?
You'll just have to read my political book, it has lots of outside-the-box economic insights. I'll be getting a Nobel Prize for them, I'm sure, so keep watching me.

Felix.JPG
Martin Hash thy second name is Hubris.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:You should really consider a doctorate in economics, though. You could combine all your knowledge in a way that no one ever has, since economics spans all fields. You’re in a unique position with the money, time and brains to do it. It’s something to consider.

Also, are you going to post a picture of the baby?
You'll just have to read my political book, it has lots of outside-the-box economic insights. I'll be getting a Nobel Prize for them, I'm sure, so keep watching me.

Felix.JPG
Martin Hash thy second name is Hubris.
Dude, you're a motherfucker autistic that I ignore for the sake of this forum but if you keep coming at me, I'll turn it on. Just say nothing.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:44 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Trump is richer than you too. Everybody it seems is richer than you. Loser.
What character or personality traits do you have that lead to being financially successful and career wise?

Are you orderly and industrious? I'm guessing your IQ is around 120?
Dude, R U trying to be insulting? Were you even tested?

The problem with being the only one in the world with licenses in medicine, law, accounting & engineering is that people have no idea how fucking impossible that is. It's fucking impossible! That's why I'm the only one.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:47 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: My house. (I'm in the wet sauna right now.)

That tree looks sad. :lol:
It's a clematis, and a fuckin' miracle it's flowering this time of year. My wife is ecstatic.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Having a lot of degrees is quite impressive, but something that is also impressive is giving money to people on internet forums. I'm not even saying me. It could be anyone honestly. But it would be absolutely insane if the next person on here who asked you for money got a huge payday. Again, I'm not saying it should be me. If I'm the next person who asks, and you hooked me up, that would be a coincidence. I didn't plan for that Martin. But I'm not going to say no to it either. I really wouldn't. I can't believe you would do that for a complete stranger. Very generous! I really appreciate it man. You always did have a good heart!
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Change your avatar pic, it's creepy.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Change your avatar pic, it's creepy.
Martin, I'd love to do that, but all this computer stuff is not in my wheelhouse. Its all really technical and I don't quite understand it. I'm still using America Online CDs man.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:05 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Martin, I'd love to do that, but all this computer stuff is not in my wheelhouse. Its all really technical and I don't quite understand it. I'm still using America Online CDs man.
I expect to see something new by tomorrow.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:13 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
That's not a reasonable request and you know it. It takes weeks to resize the avatar on an imagehosting site and another 7-10 business days for it to get uploaded onto MHF. Hell, the paperwork alone would take 48 hours. Why are you going after me? I'm small potatoes man. Start putting the squeeze on Hwen for his avatar and signatures. That guy is a repeat offender.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:16 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
That's not a reasonable request and you know it. It takes weeks to resize the avatar on an imagehosting site and another 7-10 business days for it to get uploaded onto MHF. Hell, the paperwork alone would take 48 hours. Why are you going after me? I'm small potatoes man. Start putting the squeeze on Hwen for his avatar and signatures. That guy is a repeat offender.
Just don't go back to your last avatar please. That one was truly awful.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.