Florida Man thread

heydaralon

Re: Florida hate thread

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:41 pm

I4 should get its own hate thread. I fucking hate I4. We have some stupid fucking subhuman animals on that road. Mix that with some construction that never ends, and you have a recipe for me having to leave my house half an hour earlier than I should.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Use the east-west expressway. That one sucks too.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Use the east-west expressway. That one sucks too.
I use the 408 almost every day. The trouble is, you end up with the same problem once you get off it. 436, and colonial are also asphalt prisons. I really wish people would stop fucking moving here. There is nothing, you aren't getting a job unless you want fast food or retail, they are just another car on the road slowing shit down. They all need to fuck off seriously.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:14 pm

heydaralon wrote:
I use the 408 almost every day. The trouble is, you end up with the same problem once you get off it. 436, and colonial are also asphalt prisons. I really wish people would stop fucking moving here. There is nothing, you aren't getting a job unless you want fast food or retail, they are just another car on the road slowing shit down. They all need to fuck off seriously.

Escape.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:14 pm

You like where you live now way more right? I have looked at other cities for places to settle down once school ends. I like Charleston South Carolina a lot.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Savannah is also a nice town. I want to live somewhere thats got enough going on to be interesting but not an overpacked shithole.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:21 pm

heydaralon wrote:
You like where you live now way more right? I have looked at other cities for places to settle down once school ends. I like Charleston South Carolina a lot.

I don't know much about Charleston. My father's side is from that area going back to the war. If you like the ocean, you might like it there.

I live in one of the most beautiful places in the United States. Seriously.

The mountains were amazing last week with the clouds hanging on them. They really seem to billow smoke from their sides.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

I don't know much about Charleston. My father's side is from that area going back to the war. If you like the ocean, you might like it there.

I live in one of the most beautiful places in the United States. Seriously.

The mountains were amazing last week with the clouds hanging on them. They really seem to billow smoke from their sides.

I went backpacking on the Appalachian trail. Only hiked 27 miles but my last night was on blood mountain (I think). I pitched a tent on this smooth mountainous face that overlooked this huge valley. You could see at least 10-20 miles out into the woods. At night, the fog started coming in sheets. You could see it coming wave by wave. It rained the next morning and it was freezing but I vividly remember that night. Quite a view.
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:38 pm

heydaralon wrote:Savannah is also a nice town. I want to live somewhere thats got enough going on to be interesting but not an overpacked shithole.
Old town Savannah is nice. The rest of it not so much.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:16 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Savannah is also a nice town. I want to live somewhere thats got enough going on to be interesting but not an overpacked shithole.
Old town Savannah is nice. The rest of it not so much.
True that. I went down River Street a few weeks ago. It was quite pleasant, except for the humidity.