SuburbanFarmer

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:31 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Yes lets please... http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/ ... 018769.php
ok?
Least amount of illegals, but notice how many they are talking about?
What does this have to do with anything?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:34 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
ok?
Seriously? Wow you are obtuse...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:39 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Jesus.. so I pointed out that you had mysteriously moved the goalpost from "The USA" to "California", then when you excused it with some bullshit because "California is part of the USA", I grabbed a random-ass city, and said "so is this".
Then you proceeded to pull up an article stating that said random-ass city has fewer illegal immigrants than the rest of Texas.

Wtf is that, man??

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Jesus.. so I pointed out that you had mysteriously moved the goalpost from "The USA" to "California", then when you excused it with some bullshit because "California is part of the USA", I grabbed a random-ass city, and said "so is this".
Then you proceeded to pull up an article stating that said random-ass city has fewer illegal immigrants than the rest of Texas.

Wtf is that, man??
Notice the number, and that's being conservative... look at it this way, the more people come into this country illegally, the less there will be for those who are here legally and born here.
#NotOneRedCent

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:47 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
We are talking about the house you live in, and the squatter...
Well, for the Indians, we are the squatters.
Yeah, but different topic. I don't see 1000x our current population marching in with advanced weaponry and wiping out our population anytime soon. :D
From some of the hysterics, one would think they are.

I'm worried about immigration too. I mean, I'm for strengthening the borders, enforcing immigration laws, etc, but I get the idea that some people believe it is the tribe of the Vandals reborn crossing the Danube, um the Colorado, stealing our jobs, and women, too. We don't need no stinking laws!

Or rights, or due process, or sense, or...
Last edited by jbird4049 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:48 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Wtf is that, man??
Notice the number, and that's being conservative... look at it this way, the more people come into this country illegally, the less there will be for those who are here legally and born here.
52,000 illegals, so what? Have you been to San Antonio? It's a beautiful city, and kinda of a Little Mexico.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:00 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: Jesus.. so I pointed out that you had mysteriously moved the goalpost from "The USA" to "California", then when you excused it with some bullshit because "California is part of the USA", I grabbed a random-ass city, and said "so is this".

Wtf is that, man??
52,000 illegals, so what? Have you been to San Antonio? It's a beautiful city, and kinda of a Little Mexico.
You mean the country where they enforce their borders? http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -arizonas/
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:39 pm

de officiis wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:The premise is that no they would not. They will probably build it 100 yards inland and that's after seriously irrigating the surrounding land with moat like ditches because we do flood out the blue. It's going to require private ranchers to give up their land tbh.
I'd pay fifty bucks for a brick with my name on it to go on the wall, and the money can go to the people who have to give up some land.
What a great fundraising idea. Okee, you're a genius. Donate and get your own personalized brick.
I just borrowed it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:40 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
Last I checked, by treaty, the river is the border. If the river moves, and it has before, the wall could become too far south or north.

If anyone whines about how small it is, well all it could take is some very heavy rainfall/flooding to switch the riverbed.
Speaking of treaties, the wall would have to run through Indian land and they have already said no.
Guess we'll have to run a pipeline alongside the wall. :lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:41 pm

Fife wrote:Another day to miss the old DCF. It is at least interesting arguing with and reading arguments by leftists who oppose property at the same time they have some basic understanding of the idea.
just keep scrolling.