Social Justice Warriors Thread

Fife

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Fife » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:10 pm

The First Rule of Humor is a harsh motherfucker.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:48 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:39 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 am
Get back to me when she is found guilty in the actual courts, your's resembles an Australian Marsupial.
Does this mean you're going to STFU about Trump and obstruction, and Trump and collusion? Yeah, get back to us Monty when Trump is actually found guilty of something before you go on with more lame comics about wrongdoing.
a) When was the last time I said anything about obstruction or collusion?

b) Trump was found guilty of discrimination in the courts in relation to not renting apartments in his buildings to black tenants.
His remark was held to be racist in congress with some Republicans voting against him.
a) So you admit to saying things about it, you just think it's been long enough that the statue of limitations on your hypocrisy has run out?

b) Is this one of those bait and switches STA called you out on earlier? Please cite a source where he was found guilty. Here is what I found on it:
https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-th ... ase-235067
The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Stop lying with claims of "found guilty".

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:44 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:24 pm
So now, after denying for years that Obama was an American and lying about him being a Muslim he is ''falling back on accusing someone (Obama) of racism'' even though he doesn't mind having a racist President.
The layers of hypocrisy and irony are impressive.
The evidence does not support the notion that Obama was a legitimate president. No. He has fake identities, multiple social security numbers, and his so-called birth certificate was proven fabrication. They even left the God damned photoshop layers in the file.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:02 am

Well, you would have thought that with all the ''evidence'' and eight years to do it they would have impeached him for that.
Maybe they didn't because it was all some Alex Jones type conspiracy hypothesis.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:55 am

Monte, where is the proof to back up your claims Trump was found guilty of discrimination?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:02 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:55 am
Monte, where is the proof to back up your claims Trump was found guilty of discrimination?
He’s not going to acknowledge you - He knows he can’t- so best to avoid or shift direction of thread - Like a good little radical marxist.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:03 am

I’ve asked leftists time and time again for hard evidence that the hair god emperor is racists - its always, “well don't you know he....” without providing any hard tangible facts.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:36 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
The litigation he settled out of court when his discriminatory rental practices were exposed.
I don't suppose he would have settled if he thought he could win in court.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:38 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:36 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
The litigation he settled out of court when his discriminatory rental practices were exposed.
Everybody settles. Lawyers cost more than the settlement 100% of the time.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:38 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:36 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

Links please - and what was found to be discriminatory? I know that’s asking for a lot, but a charge of “racism” warrants it.