Another School Shooting

Haumana

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Haumana » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:15 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Americans with guns just took cover while kids were getting murdered and bleeding out in their school hallways and classrooms. These were Americans doing this. Are we processing the fact that Americans are just sitting outside the school, with guns in their hands, and not doing a damned thing while our kids are getting shot up?

What the holy fuck has to change to go back to where we were before we got to this?
Not just Americans. Americans who volunteered to be on the front line of civic defense and garner their livelihood off the backs of those they are charged with protecting. It is all rather disgusting on numerous levels.

But the answer has to be to repeal the 2nd amendment, yo. :?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:25 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:22 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:54 am

Haumana wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Americans with guns just took cover while kids were getting murdered and bleeding out in their school hallways and classrooms. These were Americans doing this. Are we processing the fact that Americans are just sitting outside the school, with guns in their hands, and not doing a damned thing while our kids are getting shot up?

What the holy fuck has to change to go back to where we were before we got to this?
Not just Americans. Americans who volunteered to be on the front line of civic defense and garner their livelihood off the backs of those they are charged with protecting. It is all rather disgusting on numerous levels.

But the answer has to be to repeal the 2nd amendment, yo. :?
Sounds to me like it was a failure of training and leadership within the sheriff’s department.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:16 am

de officiis wrote: Sounds to me like it was a failure of training and leadership within the sheriff’s department.
Me too. An anomaly among sheriffs? Not certain.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:50 am

I still have trouble believing four deputies stood outside instead of engaging. Something is going on here. One guy getting cowardly is believable. This.. I don't know what to make of it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I still have trouble believing four deputies stood outside instead of engaging. Something is going on here. One guy getting cowardly is believable. This.. I don't know what to make of it.
It's really stacking up too high to say the conspiracy folks aren't on to something.

Dozens of calls to the home by police.

Multiple FBI reports for him declaring he was going to shoot up a school.

The campus officer goes outside to wait with other officers while he's inside shooting.

Neighboring PD shows up and goes straight in, shaking their heads at the local PD as they pass them.

Head of local PD teams up with CNN to blame the NRA and gun owners, and hides the fact that his officers waited outside.

Neighboring PD outs the locals for sitting outside, doing nothing.

CNN buries the story, goes back to talking about Russia.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:40 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I still have trouble believing four deputies stood outside instead of engaging. Something is going on here. One guy getting cowardly is believable. This.. I don't know what to make of it.
It's really stacking up too high to say the conspiracy folks aren't on to something.

Dozens of calls to the home by police.

Multiple FBI reports for him declaring he was going to shoot up a school.

The campus officer goes outside to wait with other officers while he's inside shooting.

Neighboring PD shows up and goes straight in, shaking their heads at the local PD as they pass them.

Head of local PD teams up with CNN to blame the NRA and gun owners, and hides the fact that his officers waited outside.

Neighboring PD outs the locals for sitting outside, doing nothing.

CNN buries the story, goes back to talking about Russia.

Something is totally rotten here. Same with the Las Vegas shooting.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:04 am

The guys standing around were all sheriffs deputies - highway pirates. The ones that went in were city PD - the ones doing house calls all day.

I don’t think it was a conspiracy, so much as confusion, and human nature. One guy is standing there, so there must be a reason, and what’s he know that I don’t.

Obviously, this was a failure on all levels, but not a conspiracy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0