Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Okeefenokee

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Not accepting the assertion that is okay for a grown man to have sex with a minor is "hating on gays" now?

Holy shit you have jumped the shark today.
It's also legal for straight people to have sex with minors, the age of consent being 16 and all, but I don't any upset over that.

I don't give a shit about the legality of what he suggested. Do you agree with him that it is morally okay for an older man to groom a teenage boy for gay sex? That's really what it comes down to. I have a son, man. Sorry. Not cool.
It makes my stomach turn as well, and I have a daughter, which is why I said I'd move the age of consent to mid to late twenties, but those are my own visceral reactions to something, not objective views.

What I saw from Milo was that he said it is common for older gay men to have relationships with younger men. He said he was fine with the age of consent, which I take to mean he isn't advocating dipping below that line. I think that puts him in the same camp as other men who date younger women who are of legal age.

Even though it's legal, when we see it, we generally have a negative reaction.

What's she doing with him?

He's robbing the cradle.

That sort of thing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:06 pm

What with Trump making Brietbart the news paper of record, a contrarian just decided it wasn't much fun to work there anymore.

I look forward to reading Milo's opinion pieces in the Atlantic.

/shrug
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Not accepting the assertion that is okay for a grown man to have sex with a minor is "hating on gays" now?

Holy shit you have jumped the shark today.
It's also legal for straight people to have sex with minors, the age of consent being 16 and all, but I don't any upset over that.

I don't give a shit about the legality of what he suggested. Do you agree with him that it is morally okay for an older man to groom a teenage boy for gay sex? That's really what it comes down to. I have a son, man. Sorry. Not cool.

If anyone tried that with my son, they'd be swallowing the barrel of my 50 cal.
#NotOneRedCent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:03 am

The Conservative wrote:
they'd be swallowing.
:banana-rainbow:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:13 am

Great to see so much love and support for possible future gay sons. I hope that if I had children I could show such understanding.... :roll:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:00 am

Montegriffo wrote:Great to see so much love and support for possible future gay sons. I hope that if I had children I could show such understanding.... :roll:
Not wanting your teenaged son to get fucked in the ass by a lecherous old man is lacking love and support? What are you on?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:07 am

California wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Great to see so much love and support for possible future gay sons. I hope that if I had children I could show such understanding.... :roll:
Not wanting your teenaged son to get fucked in the ass by a lecherous old man is lacking love and support? What are you on?
No, lacking an understanding that your son may grow up to be gay is lacking love and support. Provided he is of a legal age and consenting it is his business who he chooses to have sex with.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:26 am

No one is saying they don't want their son to be gay.

People don't want their children, while they are still children, i.e., teenagers, to be fucked by grown adults. You are blinded by your virtue signaling.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:18 am

Well it's good to know you would be happy for your 18 yr old son to be "fucked up the arse" by someone his own age. Perhaps you could explain why it would be different for it to be a 30yr old.
Or are you being blinded by your virtue shaming?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Is the Jewish cemetery desecration unrelated? Anyone want to tell me how that's being done by the Left?
By enabling and excusing the islamist and being a Jew means nothing to an SJW like you. Just another white person. The left has Keith Ellison trying to call out Trump for not fighting antisemitism. You're a joke I am supposed to listen to a Muslim brotherhood supporter and Israel hater compared to a man with Jewish grandchildren?