Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Okeefenokee

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:45 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:So why exactly is everyone so eager to defend these kind of remarks from a cock sucker? Can someone illuminate me on why a faggot is suddenly is suddenly so important to us, even when he is literally walking the line with normalizing abolishing age of consent? Why?
Not defending. Trying to keep the room aired out so the rest of us can see without all the smoke you two are blowing up everyone's ass.

He said he was fine with the age of consent being 16. I think that's too young, but apparently others disagree because that's the law, even in the US it is even lower in places.
You're blowing smoke up your own ass assuming he meant 16 when in the next statement he talks about sucking off priests at 13. Oh yeah, IM SURE HES JOKING HES A REAL JOKER THAT ONE!
He literally built a career out of socially unacceptable edgy comedy. Where have you been?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Milo is just doing his bit to unite the left and the right and heal the division in the US.
Everyone hates him now....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:49 pm

So this level of degeneracy is OK now because he pisses off leftists?

If you fuckers need a blacked corn hole to win your culture war, count me the fuck out.

Fag enablers.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Is the Jewish cemetery desecration unrelated? Anyone want to tell me how that's being done by the Left?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Congratulations for turning Milo into the next Dindu.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:29 pm

If fake news hates on gays than StA and nukedog buy it, and now we know.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Not accepting the assertion that is okay for a grown man to have sex with a minor is "hating on gays" now?

Holy shit you have jumped the shark today.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Not accepting the assertion that is okay for a grown man to have sex with a minor is "hating on gays" now?

It's also legal for straight people to have sex with minors, the age of consent being 16 and all, but I don't any upset over that.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:So this level of degeneracy is OK now because he pisses off leftists?

If you fuckers need a blacked corn hole to win your culture war, count me the fuck out.

Fag enablers.
Defending him against the onslaught of a corrupt media, whose corruption we all recognize, is not the same as condoning his views or his behavior.

He doesn't just piss off leftists. He intrigues certain moderates, exposes left-wing fallacies, and ultimately grows the cause. He was targeted for a reason,but suddenly you're oblivious and happy to toe the media line? Why?

Oh, right, bcuz FAGS.

Wanting so badly to stick it to faggots, makes you a faggot, where I come from. They're fucking harmless. As long as they're not allowed to indoctrinate my kids or coerce people into baking them cakes, I'm good.
Last edited by Calculus Man on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Not accepting the assertion that is okay for a grown man to have sex with a minor is "hating on gays" now?

It's also legal for straight people to have sex with minors, the age of consent being 16 and all, but I don't any upset over that.

I don't give a shit about the legality of what he suggested. Do you agree with him that it is morally okay for an older man to groom a teenage boy for gay sex? That's really what it comes down to. I have a son, man. Sorry. Not cool.