Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

PartyOf5

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:18 am

I don't know how much others have felt it yet, but it's already looking like everyone's finances are fucked in 2022.

Examples from just this week:
- Rump roast is now $8.50/lb. Last year we got the entire 2.5-3lb. roast for that.
- TC mentioned it, and I can confirm that heating costs are way up compared to last year. like 40-50% higher.
- We are replacing our flooring in parts of the house. Started looking last year. Prices between December and now are up 10%.

Still encountering spotty inventory at stores. According to my wife it's getting worse. She's resorted to going to different stores and it's the same all over.

Of course the only way to know about it is firsthand or word of mouth since every major media outlet is going to either ignore or suppress this.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:21 am

Thx for your intel.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:24 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:18 am
I don't know how much others have felt it yet, but it's already looking like everyone's finances are fucked in 2022.

- Rump roast is now $8.50/lb. Last year we got the entire 2.5-3lb. roast for that.
- TC mentioned it, and I can confirm that heating costs are way up compared to last year. like 40-50% higher.
- We are replacing our flooring in parts of the house. Started looking last year. Prices between December and now are up 10%.

Still encountering spotty inventory at stores. According to my wife it's getting worse. She's resorted to going to different stores and it's the same all over.

Of course the only way to know about it is firsthand or word of mouth since every major media outlet is going to either ignore or suppress this.
Do your best to keep your wages rising. Jump jobs every 1-2 years, or start a business. Buy land/metals, to save your savings. Grow and can food, get meat from the local butcher, or a local farmer if possible.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:50 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:24 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

Do your best to keep your wages rising. Jump jobs every 1-2 years, or start a business. Buy land/metals, to save your savings. Grow and can food, get meat from the local butcher, or a local farmer if possible.
I'm in the running for two jobs that have me making nearly double what I was making before I got laid off. The thing is it's the exact same job I was doing before... it tells you how desperate the market is though.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:55 pm

Monthly ration Communist Poland mid-80s, this is the future they have planned for you

and You'll be just as happy as she is.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:32 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
I'm just grateful we are in the US. Nations are going to be in very real famine.
Wish I had better news, but it's bad. I'm betting it's going to get worse, a lot worse and it's gonna last a couple years.

Famine is already starting in Afghanistan, Ethiopa and Madagascar. Of course Yemen has been in a famine for some time. War and Pandemic is always accompanied by famine. Food shortages are global.

Wait until the people running Biden demand the government take control of pricing and the food system, and they will try. Last summer the Whitehouse made some sort of committee dealing with the government having to control food in the US.

Let's Go Brandon.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:26 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:32 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
I'm just grateful we are in the US. Nations are going to be in very real famine.
Wish I had better news, but it's bad. I'm betting it's going to get worse, a lot worse and it's gonna last a couple years.

Famine is already starting in Afghanistan, Ethiopa and Madagascar. Of course Yemen has been in a famine for some time. War and Pandemic is always accompanied by famine. Food shortages are global.

Wait until the people running Biden demand the government take control of pricing and the food system, and they will try. Last summer the Whitehouse made some sort of committee dealing with the government having to control food in the US.

Let's Go Brandon.
Bill Gates and the NWO wanted a population reduction. Well, there you go.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:40 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:26 am
C-Mag wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

Let's Go Brandon.
That is a rather bad way to go about reducing population in the long term. Widespread famine would result in more poverty greater poverty usually also means less education, and less education usually means more babies. Sure, it might reduce the population in the short term, but long term it will just result in a higher population. The only real route to reducing population is increasing education and the size of the middle class. Bill Gates may be an asshole, but he isn't dumb. He understands this.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:45 am

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:40 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:26 am
C-Mag wrote:

Let's Go Brandon.
That is a rather bad way to go about reducing population in the long term. Widespread famine would result in more poverty greater poverty usually also means less education, and less education usually means more babies. Sure, it might reduce the population in the short term, but long term it will just result in a higher population. The only real route to reducing population is increasing education and the size of the middle class. Bill Gates may be an asshole, but he isn't dumb. He understands this.
Less-educated, the easier to control. Easier to control, easier to tell people what to think. The more people you get to do and think like you say the easier they will be controlled.

You tell people (one child per family) and they are easily manipulated, they will believe you. Then it will become fact.

Once it becomes fact, it becomes law, once it be kmes law it becomes a reality.

Once it becomes a reality, people won't believe the truth no matter how much it is waved in their face.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:32 am

90 shipping containers a day are being looted on Union Pacific rail lines in LA. And the LA District Attorney is doing nothing about it.
PLATA O PLOMO