Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:58 pm

If you have questions about the Jab, this is for you.
If you are a Vaxx adherent, you won't like this.

Edward Dowd Explains ‘Fraud’ Charge re Pfizer Hiding Deaths Data
https://dailyclout.io/edward-dowd-expla ... aths-data/
‘Former BlackRock Portfolio Manager, Investor Edward Dowd

His opinion this was all about Greed and Profit. Pfizer saw an opportunity to make Fuck you money and rolled out a faulty Jab to get paid.

Interesting note. The CFO of Pfizer was a guy involved in the Dot.com scam. He retired last Fall.
Dowd points out that if he had confidence in Pfizer, he would stay because of the profits coming.

Make your own opinion.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:19 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/lawsuits- ... 27021.html
Lawsuit Asks for Millions in Damages From Boston Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

The people, all residents of Massachusetts, say the mandate was unconstitutional and violated their constitutional rights, including their rights to equal treatment and protection.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:25 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:19 pm

The people, all residents of Massachusetts, say the mandate was unconstitutional and violated their constitutional rights, including their rights to equal treatment and protection.
Yeah baby
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:25 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:19 pm

Yeah baby
Wish I knew about this, I would have been involved in it a while back, I wondered if it was possible to do this or not... I was told to not waste my time.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:43 pm
Total confirmed cases for the US right now are 81,043,895. You can literally look the stats up in real time these days. Total deaths: 988,555. Omicron brought us down to about 2% case fatality rate if you treated all the variants as the same. Unfortunately it's difficult to get running numbers of stats on individual variants because our government deliberately curbs testing. We really have no idea. We've been flying blind under two administrations now. The PRC is more transparent than these two administrations.
Are you dumb or just dishonest?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:59 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:43 pm
Total confirmed cases for the US right now are 81,043,895. You can literally look the stats up in real time these days. Total deaths: 988,555. Omicron brought us down to about 2% case fatality rate if you treated all the variants as the same. Unfortunately it's difficult to get running numbers of stats on individual variants because our government deliberately curbs testing. We really have no idea. We've been flying blind under two administrations now. The PRC is more transparent than these two administrations.
The other thing he forgot to mention was how many of those "988k deaths" were actually deaths FROM COVID or death WITH COVID... he wants people to live in fear as he does.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:05 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-19- ... 27001.html
COVID-19 vaccines may be causing enhanced disease because they target an old version of the coronavirus, Dr. Robert Malone says.

“The data are showing that vaccination can actually increase the risk of being infected with the Omicron version of this virus,” Malone told The Epoch Times in a recent interview.

Malone was referring to how in some areas, including Scotland and New Zealand, patients hospitalized with COVID-19 are more likely to have received a COVID-19 vaccine than not.

A recent study, meanwhile, found that one dose of a vaccine boosted protection for people who recovered from COVID-19 but two or three doses seemed to lower protection; the authors said they weren’t sure why this was the case. Another study found higher protection among naturally immune who weren’t vaccinated versus those who were.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:12 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:59 pm
TheOneX wrote:
The other thing he forgot to mention was how many of those "988k deaths" were actually deaths FROM COVID or death WITH COVID... he wants people to live in fear as he does.
I don’t think fear was his point….his point is there no fucking way to tell what the hell is going on (based on the “science”)….I for one think Covid is no worse than fucking pneumonia or the flu - sure, there are some one offs who die in their 30’s, likely due to some unknown immune system issue….but the overwhelming deaths are people who would have died from flu anyways, e.g., sick and/or old people…..I also think the jab is big pharma fuckery….I got two jabs bc work forced me to…no way I’m getting “boosted”….I’ve made up my mind I’ll contact a recruiter if that happens…

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:24 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:12 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:59 pm
TheOneX wrote:

I don’t think fear was his point….his point is there no fucking way to tell what the hell is going on (based on the “science”)….I for one think Covid is no worse than fucking pneumonia or the flu - sure, there are some one offs who die in their 30’s, likely due to some unknown immune system issue….but the overwhelming deaths are people who would have died from flu anyways, e.g., sick and/or old people…..I also think the jab is big pharma fuckery….I got two jabs bc work forced me to…no way I’m getting “boosted”….I’ve made up my mind I’ll contact a recruiter if that happens…
Well he is acting like if we don't take it seriously like him, we are all jokes.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:07 am

Where is Dr. Strangelove in this thread?