Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:06 am
It will be worse because there are no clear borders. It's more like the situation preceding the Spanish Civil War. That one was fucking awful. Upwards of 2 million people were killed, most of them civilians.
I think you're on to something.

1. We have a dozen large islands of Lefty's ready to embrace a Stalin or Mao as soon as they get the chance.
2. Then we have this massive low population density zone from the Mississippi to the Pacific Coastal Range, these folks traditional Americans.
3. The Hillfolk from Appalachia to the Ozarks are hardcore American Traditionalists
4. Lastly, where I think the real messy conflicts would be is these wide zones that are more akin to former Yugoslavia. Places like the Interstate 20 corridor through the South or Interstate 80 from NYC to Lincoln, NE.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:34 pm
It will be worse because there are no clear borders. It's more like the situation preceding the Spanish Civil War. That one was fucking awful. Upwards of 2 million people were killed, most of them civilians.

1. We have a dozen large islands of Lefty's ready to embrace a Stalin or Mao as soon as they get the chance.
2. Then we have this massive low population density zone from the Mississippi to the Pacific Coastal Range, these folks traditional Americans.
3. The Hillfolk from Appalachia to the Ozarks are hardcore American Traditionalists
4. Lastly, where I think the real messy conflicts would be is these wide zones that are more akin to former Yugoslavia. Places like the Interstate 20 corridor through the South or Interstate 80 from NYC to Lincoln, NE.

Well I’ll be one of those fighting from the inside. That’s for sure.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:13 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:46 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Until you get shanghai'd into the 1st Massachusetts Cultural Infantry Division and you look up to see General Elizabeth Warren is your Commanding Officer.

Think about it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:23 pm

The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

You will be fucking dead or gulaged.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:23 pm

Nah, he won't be dead until General Pocohantas orders the him and transgender infantry to clear out Appalachia. Then he will be driven forward with a machine gun at his back and hillbilly guns to his front.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Nah, he won't be dead until General Pocohantas orders the him and transgender infantry to clear out Appalachia. Then he will be driven forward with a machine gun at his back and hillbilly guns to his front.

He could tape bottles of oxycodone to his helmet and chest.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:49 pm
C-Mag wrote:

He could tape bottles of oxycodone to his helmet and chest.
The 1st Massachussetts Cultural Infantry will spend most of their training time telling TC why he's an evil White Male.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:16 pm

The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I have a better chance of surviving than you do.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:17 pm

:roll:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:

They head there I’d be fine. That’s where my family is from. Get a message out, and I’d be rescued.
#NotOneRedCent