Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Fife

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Presser coming up today at around 2pm central.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:41 pm

StCapps wrote:According to StA and Nukedog if a gay dude makes a joke about blowing a priest he must seriously approve of pedophilia, there is no way that he isn't 100% serious. Stop being right wing virtue signalers pretending that if you don't throw Milo under the bus on this that you must secretly support pedophilia too and seek to bring everyone down into moral chaos. Milo isn't pure enough for Nuke's brand of white supremacy, and that's the basis of his criticism, it's honestly like nuke is cartoon character sometimes

Keep making fools of yourselves though and keep giving people the impression that y'all reflexively hate on gay dudes because neither of you approve of their lifestyle. Fuck off you sanctimonious faggots, no one approves of pedophilia just because they don't want throw Milo under the bus as quickly as y'all do, that's just virtue signaling by right wing SJW's, who somehow don't realize they are virtue signaling and resorting to the very SJW tactics that they abhor.

See, this is where I know you that you know you lost. This is total dishonesty on your part. I couldn't care less about the joke about the priest. I was talking about the part where he defended homosexual pederasty. I quoted those parts numerous times to you, and you always ignored them and went back to this nonsense about a joke. Those quotes were not jokes. I defied you to explain the punchline to them and you ignored them. We both know you cannot because he was serious about what he said.

Here they are again:
In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents.
I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.

Feel free to explain the punchline of those so-called "jokes", but lay off the lying for a while. What he said was obviously indefensible else you wouldn't need to lie in order to defend it.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:49 pm

He's resigning from Breitbart.

Dand

Post by Dand » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:55 pm

Being good at oral sex because you started practicing early on a priest is the joke.

Saying that he approves of gay relationships with an age gap is not a joke, you're right. It's also not an endorsement of pederasty when in the same discusson he says the current age of consent laws are good. You are choosing to specifically interpret "boy" to mean "prepubescent boy" and choosing to ignore all other statments that Milo has made. It is not reasonable to cherry pick one interpretation of a single statement and discard everything else they've said. It is an SJW tactic like when they claim Trump is using dog whistle secret codes to communicate with white supremacists.

I don't like Milo beyond enjoying the reactions he gets and the hypocrisy he exposes. He's always been an obnoxious attention seeker but we should be interested in the truth instead of being manipulated by this deceptive representation.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Here they are again:
In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents.
I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.

Feel free to explain the punchline of those so-called "jokes", but lay off the lying for a while. What he said was obviously indefensible else you wouldn't need to lie in order to defend it.
He explained those to. In the first quote he was referring to consenting adults both over the age of consent. In the second quote the same is true just with more imprecise language, Milo says many gay dudes often refer to young adult males over the age of consent as young boys and young adult women over the age of consent as young girls, and in a quote taken out of context that nuance is lost.

Stop the pearl clutching about child abuse you SJW, we get that Milo's comments triggered you, now simmer down Nancy. Everyone is well aware that you are against child abuse, you can quit virtue signaling about that any time now.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:10 pm

No, he didn't. Neither did you. Ain't no pearl clutching here. He's not my darling.

You can feel free to explain to me the punchline of those quotes attempting to normalize pederasty, though.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:No, he didn't. Neither did you. Ain't no pearl clutching here. He's not my darling.

You can feel free to explain to me the punchline of those quotes attempting to normalize pederasty, though.
Did you see his facebook message or video? Those were Milo's explanations, you keep ignoring that because you are so sure you can read his mind.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:28 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:No, he didn't. Neither did you. Ain't no pearl clutching here. He's not my darling.

Did you see his facebook message or video? Those were Milo's explanations, you keep ignoring that because you are so sure you can read his mind.

:violin:

Maybe you should follow him over to the NAMBLA forums then.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: :violin:

Maybe you should follow him over to the NAMBLA forums then.
Keep on virtue signaling and pretending that everyone who isn't virtue signaling on this one supports pedophilia, that sure makes for one compelling argument.
:lol:
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:45 pm

It ain't virtue signaling, clown. I don't wish ill-will on this guy at all, and taking a stand against gay sex with underaged boys hardly represents a difficult moral stand either.

This whole situation is a huge trap and a lot of people are falling into it. The right ought not fall into the trap of degeneracy. This is where it leads. Eventually you are on the internet defending statements in support of pederasty and who the fuck knows where you will end up next.