sorry to hear about your troubles

I'm lucky, I don't get sick

I chain smoke, I drink a lotta liquor

but I don't get sick

not a cold, not a flu, not covid, nothing

my joints are worn out from too much ground pounding

but that's not like being sick

I did get the vaccine mind you, but mostly just to calm my wife's nerves

no negative side effects that I can detect, the vaccine didn't make me sick neither
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:54 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:47 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:23 am
Dude, if anything you said was true, maybe I'd feel sorry for you but it isn't.

When a REAL killer virus comes, not surrounded by sanctimony & virtue-signaling (lockdowns? masks? Jesus fuck), people will comply.
There's not going to be anything to do about it when it comes. What are we going to do? Wear masks? Take shots that don't work?

Thanks for the insults for my illness. That's shitty, but it only reflects on your character, honestly.

I just think it's stupid to want to sign up for that kind of risk. It's not fun but, like I said, I don't really care if you want to risk your own life like that. I agree it's shitty the government is using you as a scapegoat for their own failures. Insulting immunocompromised people because nearly a million unvaccinated people died, and probably twice as many are disabled now is just hilarious. I mean.. welcome to the disabled club, I guess.
Dude, I don't believe any of that. That's why we can't connect enough to have a real debate on this issue.
Well, I don't really give a shit. I don't believe half the shit you post either.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:57 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:49 am
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:14 am

It fucking sucks, man.

but I don't get sick

no negative side effects that I can detect, the vaccine didn't make me sick neither

I used to not get sick at all. Not long after I separated I remember getting the flu and colds all the time every single year. Flues are usually worse for me than for most other people, but I fight colds off pretty fast even though I get maybe 2-3 each year. But before I deployed to SW Asia, I almost never got sick.

I don't know what to make of it. I am finally getting to immunologists so I hope all I will need is the subcutaneous immunoglobulin shots and to redo the mRNA shots.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:58 am

Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:54 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:47 am
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:42 am

There's not going to be anything to do about it when it comes. What are we going to do? Wear masks? Take shots that don't work?

Thanks for the insults for my illness. That's shitty, but it only reflects on your character, honestly.

I just think it's stupid to want to sign up for that kind of risk. It's not fun but, like I said, I don't really care if you want to risk your own life like that. I agree it's shitty the government is using you as a scapegoat for their own failures. Insulting immunocompromised people because nearly a million unvaccinated people died, and probably twice as many are disabled now is just hilarious. I mean.. welcome to the disabled club, I guess.
Dude, I don't believe any of that. That's why we can't connect enough to have a real debate on this issue.
Well, I don't really give a shit. I don't believe half the shit you post either.
Half the shit I post is me feeling around for insight (which I think I eventually achieve.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:59 am

Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:57 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:14 am

It fucking sucks, man.

but I don't get sick

I used to not get sick at all. Not long after I separated I remember getting the flu and colds all the time every single year. Flues are usually worse for me than for most other people, but I fight colds off pretty fast even though I get maybe 2-3 each year. But before I deployed to SW Asia, I almost never got sick.

I don't know what to make of it. I am finally getting to immunologists so I hope all I will need is the subcutaneous immunoglobulin shots and to redo the mRNA shots.
just saying

I'm tough when it comes to pain

but I am a pussy when it comes to being sick

so my heart goes out to you
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:01 am

We’ve all probably been exposed by now. The Pfizer docs show a 3% fatality rate from vaccines. Covid - even by absurd government accounting - is around .03%.

And they do not prevent transmission.

I know which horse I’m betting on. YMMV. Sorry you got sick, dude. Nothing to do with me tho.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:05 am

I don't detect that I have been exposed

I haven't been the slightest bit sick

other than my joints being shot

I feel great, and I've felt great throughout the pandemic

I haven't had a sniffle, I haven't even had a hangover
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:14 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:59 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

but I don't get sick

just saying

At this point, it's not even about pain. It just sucks. It completely fucks up my training. I am just tired of it. And it's so fucking stupid. We could eradicate it right now if we really wanted to. It's just because the minimum median IQ necessary to do it is too high we are fucked. That's the problem.

That's kind of the basic problem for all the things that threaten to collapse civilization right now. If the average IQ of the population is such that people are too fucking dumb to get a vaccine or wear a mask in the grocery store, there isn't much you can do about the pandemic unless you have authoritarianism and start putting retards' heads on sticks like they did during the Black Death. But fuck it. I just have to figure out better isolation strategies. Focus on me.

Aside from this stupid immune system shit, I am serious about my fitness. I achieved all my goals. All I give a shit about now is superfunctionality or getting as close to it as I can. I am actually extremely healthy right now. I just have to be careful about not catching this virus.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:17 am

Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:14 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:59 am

just saying

At this point, it's not even about pain. It just sucks. It completely fucks up my training. I am just tired of it. And it's so fucking stupid. We could eradicate it right now if we really wanted to. It's just because the minimum median IQ necessary to do it is too high we are fucked. That's the problem.

That's kind of the basic problem for all the things that threaten to collapse civilization right now. If the average IQ of the population is such that people are too fucking dumb to get a vaccine or wear a mask in the grocery store, there isn't much you can do about the pandemic unless you have authoritarianism and start putting retards' heads on sticks like they did during the Black Death. But fuck it. I just have to figure out better isolation strategies. Focus on me.

Aside from this stupid immune system shit, I am serious about my fitness. I achieved all my goals. All I give a shit about now is superfunctionality or getting as close to it as I can. I am actually extremely healthy right now. I just have to be careful about not catching this virus.
I'm glad to have you back, regardless

I missed you
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:22 am

I got the Omicron. Took about 3 months to feel 95%, last 5% is still not a strong taste/smell response. Its coming back slowly but was whacked for about 4 weeks.

Its a weird fucking virus, no 2 ways about it. Never developed any cough or chest congestion. A 5 day brain fog was the worst "acute" symptom aside from taste and smell loss. Had shits and fever for about 72 hours. (they saying if you got the shits, you had a high viral load and a more robust antibody response for future infections)

Still not vaxxed, not planning on it. Gonna talk more to my Primary Care Dr about it, but i believe the "vax" has been shown to be nothing near what they promoted it to be and now Fauci has been disappeared.

First it was a one and done vax, then two and done, then 2 + booster, now seasonal, and even with all those "vax" shots you still gonna catch the variant because guess the fuck what, what your doctor told you in the 70s was pretty solid info, "there is no cure for the common cold". Now, idk about future mutations. History would suggest it gets weaker as it evolves.

However, if it turns out my daughter has VAIDS, you will have a 15 minute notice posted here before the livestream begins...
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama