Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Lulz. It's only a matter of time. That's really dangerous. They are just moped bandits, but your liberals are going to screech when somebody's brains get splattered across the pavement over a stolen purse.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:00 pm
I am talking about now, not the 1920s and 30s.
Shitaly's navy has been repurposed to rescuing Libyan coyote boats full of rapists in the Mediterranean. Wouldn't surpise me one bit if in 20 years it was comprised of castrated Jannisary slaves serving their Sultan overlords. I'm not kidding, Italy is a complete and total joke.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:03 pm
Lulz. It's only a matter of time. That's really dangerous. They are just moped bandits, but your liberals are going to screech when somebody's brains get splattered across the pavement over a stolen purse.
Meh, you overestimate the patience for violent muggers here. The resultant lowering in crime figures will prove very popular. The UK is much more Conservative than you will ever admit.

Knocking them off is just one of the announced tactics. They've got new slimline motorbikes which can follow them down the back alleys and remote control retractable stingers for puncturing the moped's tyres.
The main point is to let them know that they are not uncatchable, as they previously thought. The deterrent effect is already significant.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Monte has shown the entire forum that he is not only fine with killing innocent deer, but also assaulting innocent people and destroying their mopeds. I am at a loss for words. Those muggers might have made a few mistakes, but they are still trying their best, and they aren't harming anybody. Why not let them be?
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:55 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:29 pm
Monte has shown the entire forum that he is not only fine with killing innocent deer, but also assaulting innocent people and destroying their mopeds. I am at a loss for words. Those muggers might have made a few mistakes, but they are still trying their best, and they aren't harming anybody. Why not let them be?
Stolen mopeds.
Violent muggers.
Dangerous destructive deer.
Fetch the rope...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:35 am
Wow. That is hilarious. Don't get me wrong. But I don't think our cops could get away with hitting people who are not threatening the lives of anybody else.
Of course they could. Those guys will “pit maneuver” your ass to serve a speeding ticket. . But they could also blast away a city block in pursuit.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:54 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:48 pm
Wow. That is hilarious. Don't get me wrong. But I don't think our cops could get away with hitting people who are not threatening the lives of anybody else.
Of course, they could. Those guys will “pit manoeuvre” your ass to serve a speeding ticket... But they could also blast away a city block in pursuit.
To be fair, I don't think your cops would ram guys on mopeds.
They would just shoot them in the back as they left the scene.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:54 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:48 pm
Of course, they could. Those guys will “pit manoeuvre” your ass to serve a speeding ticket... But they could also blast away a city block in pursuit.
To be fair, I don't think your cops would ram guys on mopeds.
They would just shoot them in the back as they left the scene.
Equally likely. It’s hard to catch a moped in a blinged-out SUV.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Should be out catching moped muggers not acting as a doorman for the Downing street cat...

I love the way the cat looks disdainfully at the cop then yawns to indicate it's nap time just in case the dumb human hasn't worked out he needs to open the door pronto.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:25 pm
Should be out catching moped muggers not acting as a doorman for the Downing street cat...

I love the way the cat looks disdainfully at the cop then yawns to indicate it's nap time just in case the dumb human hasn't worked out he needs to open the door pronto.
Looks like something from Monty Python :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace