Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

TheOneX

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by TheOneX » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:05 pm
Turkey is really getting hammered right now. People are going to bed and getting up the next day seeing prices rise dramatically. More or less in Hyperinflation right now, I don't know how Turkey would be able to stop it.
I've seen a little bit about Turkey's situation, and based on what I know it seems Turkey would be in this situation no matter what due to Erdogan's policies. Whenever the leader of their central bank tries to do something to stop the inflation, he fires them, and puts into place someone who will just keep doing what he wants them to do which just leads to more inflation. It is as if he doesn't understand what causes inflation at all.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:46 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:34 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:56 am
People on the other side will pretend they don’t notice it.
You mean like Warren, Biden, and anyone else that complains about the rich not paying their fare share?
I mean like my ex-friends.
I'm betting won't admit it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:56 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:51 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Turkey is really getting hammered right now. People are going to bed and getting up the next day seeing prices rise dramatically. More or less in Hyperinflation right now, I don't know how Turkey would be able to stop it.
I've seen a little bit about Turkey's situation, and based on what I know it seems Turkey would be in this situation no matter what due to Erdogan's policies. Whenever the leader of their central bank tries to do something to stop the inflation, he fires them, and puts into place someone who will just keep doing what he wants them to do which just leads to more inflation. It is as if he doesn't understand what causes inflation at all.
Right. Money, Money, Money.
Global fiats have been printing like crazy.

Accident ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
The first time I read this I was thinking of Turkey the bird. :lol:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:09 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:55 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:46 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:34 pm

You mean like Warren, Biden, and anyone else that complains about the rich not paying their fare share?
I mean like my ex-friends.
I'm betting won't admit it.
That's what the evil twits always do. The far-left forum I still lurk in from time to time still hasn't acknowledged the Waukesha parade massacre, inflation, or supply shortages. They still bitch about Trump every other day.

Anyone still backing Democrats and their policies are a lost cause at this point. The other day my mother in law was complaining about some tax cuts Trump put in place when he was POTUS and how the middle class ones were expiring but the ones for the rich were not. I decided not to get into it, but now I wish I would have said "If the middle class cuts Trump put in place are expiring, why doesn't Biden extend them?". Democrats at all levels never take any accountability, they just blame others. Never fails.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:12 pm

They aren’t nearly as dangerous as the ones who imply that they’re on our side but never actually do anything to prove it. Inaction is the same as capitulation. A bunch of folks like that recently left this forum.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:12 pm
They aren’t nearly as dangerous as the ones who imply that they’re on our side but never actually do anything to prove it. Inaction is the same as capitulation. A bunch of folks like that recently left this forum.
:think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:35 pm

Pattern recognition:
Who’s here?
Who’s gone?
Ignore the excuses.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:38 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:35 pm
Pattern recognition:
Who’s here?
Who’s gone?
Ignore the excuses.
I'd say it was more of a squabble over the free speech principles that we all came together for.

I'm here and there because I don't wanna lose touch with any of my few online friends. This is more important than ever, as madness descends on the world.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:45 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:38 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:35 pm
Pattern recognition:
Who’s here?
Who’s gone?
Ignore the excuses.
I'd say it was more of a squabble over the free speech principles that we all came together for.

I'm here and there because I don't wanna lose touch with any of my few online friends. This is more important than ever, as madness descends on the world.
Dude, you’re a computer guy: decipher the patterns.