[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Montegriffo

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Those damned Anglo-Saxons again. Thank heavens the Normans came over and civilised us. ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Those damned Anglo-Saxons again. Thank heavens the Normans came over and civilised us. ;)

Huh?

We were civilized long before those faggots crossed over. In the 600s, while the rest of Europe was collapsed in decay, our ancestors were keeping civilization alive.

Find some pride in your heritage, man.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Slavs aren't white? Why? Because Hitler said so?
It's a /pol/ joke... kinda. Some people get overly autistic about that stuff

That's what the 100% Bavarian phenotype video pokes fun at

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:59 pm

It's all part of my heritage along with the Celts, Romans, Vikings and all the other invaders.
The Anglo-Saxons certainly weren't the origin of my heritage, just another in a long line of outsiders who had an impact on ''British'' culture.
Rather fond of the Iceni myself but the castles of the Normans are amongst my favourite historical sites.
To be honest I was just pushing your buttons for fun knowing how you revere them as some kind of superior race who are the origin of ''Western culture'' - what ever that is.....

This place just outside Norwich is a good example of a town/fort built by the Romans on the site of an Iceni settlement later used by the Anglo-Saxons after the pizza eating surrender monkeys went home.
http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/roman-town- ... -1-4812665
Not that much to see when you go to visit but a great sense of over 2000 years of history under your feet as you walk around the site.
Still modern in comparison with the stone circle of Brodgar in the Orkneys which pre-dates the pyramids.
In other words those Anglo-Saxons were just another bunch of Johnny come lately's.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:26 pm

How do you envision Afro-Eurasian Muslims influencing England in the history books?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:It's all part of my heritage along with the Celts, Romans, Vikings and all the other invaders.
The Anglo-Saxons certainly weren't the origin of my heritage, just another in a long line of outsiders who had an impact on ''British'' culture.
Rather fond of the Iceni myself but the castles of the Normans are amongst my favourite historical sites.
To be honest I was just pushing your buttons for fun knowing how you revere them as some kind of superior race who are the origin of ''Western culture'' - what ever that is.....

This place just outside Norwich is a good example of a town/fort built by the Romans on the site of an Iceni settlement later used by the Anglo-Saxons after the pizza eating surrender monkeys went home.
http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/roman-town- ... -1-4812665
Not that much to see when you go to visit but a great sense of over 2000 years of history under your feet as you walk around the site.
Still modern in comparison with the stone circle of Brodgar in the Orkneys which pre-dates the pyramids.
In other words those Anglo-Saxons were just another bunch of Johnny come lately's.

Not really. Genetically, we are just Saxons. The other groups left barely a genetic blip.

I am talking about us, Monty. Our people. Not just a place.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:40 pm

Genetically the Saxons are just Celts.
Human history goes back at least 700,000 years in Britain if you believe the link I just posted in the breaking news thread. Why fixate on a period of around 600 years between the Romans leaving and the Normans arriving?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Yeah dude. It's all one race. The human race

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Time to remind you of this again...

Lol, he said ''mix with yellow chinkies'' .... fuckin' racist :lol:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Race mixing fetishists are nothing new. They've been trying here in America for almost two centuries.
But the future man of the American Republic will be a thoroughly composite being. It is not simply the union of the Mongolian and Caucasian types to which we are to look forward, but an agglomeration of almost all races and nationalities to make up the coming man. The old English stock of New England, Virginia, and the Carolinas, already blended with Huguenot, Norman French, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German, French, Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian blood, will receive from the Canadian French on the one side and the Hispano-Americans on the other, an accession of French, Spanish, and Portuguese blood not wholly free from an admixture in all degrees with the Northern Indian, the Aztec, and the Negro races, and these, with the blending in our own Southern and Southwestern States with the African stock, and the combination in the not distant future of Chinese, Japanese, Hindoo, Malay, and Polynesian, will give to the average American of a hundred years hence, a darker complexion and very different intellectual and moral characteristics from those which we possess to-day. Still we have faith in the predominance of the Anglo-Saxon type, if not in numbers, at least in sway over the hundreds of millions who will then people this broad land. Its resolute will, its ability for governing and controlling, its rare executive power, and its high intelligence, secure for it here, as on the Eastern continent, the position of the foremost nation of the earth in all the highest qualities of manhood.[11]
L.P. Brockett, Marvels That Our Grandchildren Will See, an appendix to One Hundred Years’ Progress of the United States, 1873,

https://usonianhistory.wordpress.com/20 ... e-of-zion/