Dark Days Ahead

Xenophon

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:12 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:04 am
I originally thought that the idea of inoculation "Turn off your TV" was the answer but I think the better answer is "Refuse to be afraid."

And Turn off your TV.
Refusing to be afraid is the solution, because they just want you afraid and in the house, consuming Netflix or whatever. They can't control you if you're not afraid of them. They have as much power as you allow them to have over you.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:34 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:40 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote: Ron Paul?? wtf...
For real, of all people.
WTF?! They are going to trigger a hot civil war. I really believe that they think they can get away with this because they stole the election. They are overreaching into the Lion’s cage.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:03 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:56 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:32 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:07 pm

Kinda surprised you didn’t just forge the casings in your basement.
Need a metal CNC machine, don't have space.
Here's where he claims he didn't understand the nuance.
What nuance?
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:04 am

I guess the left still hasn't learned. They always overreach when they gain some sort of victory. That's a good thing for us. The farther they reach into banning things and people like Ron Paul, the more support our side gets.

I don't think there I can just drop every offending company out of my life. They control too much. My plan is to drop what I can and reduce my consumption and spending for the rest.

For example, I'm making a shift from YT to BitChute. Whenever I find a channel on BC that I am subscribed to on YT I just transfer my subscription. Add to BC, remove from YT. I still use YT for things I can't find on BC or Dailymotion.

Reduction is what I've been doing with sports ever since the protests started and sports decided to honor lifelong criminals. I have not watched the NBA at all this season. That sport is dead to me. I still watch the NFL, but I am consciously decreasing the number of games I watch. Probably cut it in half from what I was averaging in prior years. Not buying any more merch. Skipped buying Madden.

The purge is going on across all types of business.
Marriot - Announced they won't be donating to GOP anymore. GOP is dead to e anyways, but still an indication of what the company stands for.
Paypal - Stopped payments by a liberty group that helped pay for people to travel to DC for the rally. These aren't even people who entered the Capitol, just ones who went to the rally. Trying to figure out how I can drop them completely.
Amazon - Parlor and whole AWS thing.
The list grows every day.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:05 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:03 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:32 pm

Need a metal CNC machine, don't have space.
What nuance?
I honestly don't know if you are trying to be funny or if you really didn't get the original joke by SF (or my nuance joke).

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:05 am

Banks are now banning Trump - I’m not surprised - but I am surprised by the absolute silence from GOP “leadership” - who do you think is next for blacklisting? Are they in on it? Surely they must realize the GOP is dead due to their fecklessness....are they all planning on retiring out to their Villas and Mega Farms/land estates?

Just wait - if you call your school to voice disapproval of you kid being forced to write about their inherent racism and whiteness - you will be blacklisted - this shit is nutz, like 1600 Salem nutz.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:09 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:05 am
The Conservative wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

What nuance?
I honestly don't know if you are trying to be funny or if you really didn't get the original joke by SF (or my nuance joke).
At this point I don't understand why some of you still try to get through.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:11 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:05 am
The Conservative wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

What nuance?
No, not funny, but you do you.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:13 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:34 am
doc_loliday wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote: Ron Paul?? wtf...
For real, of all people.
WTF?! They are going to trigger a hot civil war. I really believe that they think they can get away with this because they stole the election. They are overreaching into the Lion’s cage.

I said that this is a new type of Democrat party, that they hold nothing of the same morals or ethics of the DNC that everyone seems to be fond of demonizing, that you've not seen anything like this before.

Why is this so hard to believe that this is what they want?
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:21 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:13 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:34 am
doc_loliday wrote:

For real, of all people.

I said that this is a new type of Democrat party, that they hold nothing of the same morals or ethics of the DNC that everyone seems to be fond of demonizing, that you've not seen anything like this before.

Why is this so hard to believe that this is what they want?
Oh goodie the I’m smarter than God guy shows up. Don’t you have more important things to do like making AR lowers out of Mithril in your basement instead of coming here to tell us how smart you think you are on every single post. Dude I try to defend you but you make it impossible so you are on your own.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi: