Another School Shooting

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:07 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Honestly, I don't think anybody is an adult at least until their mid-twenties, but I would be willing to adjust the age back to 21.
This.

But then we wouldn't have cannon fodder for the Infinite War.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:09 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Honestly, I don't think anybody is an adult at least until their mid-twenties, but I would be willing to adjust the age back to 21.
This.

Sure we would. The average age of a WW2 soldier was somewhere in the mid-30s, dude.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:10 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
This.

Sure we would. The average age of a WW2 soldier was somewhere in the mid-30s, dude.
Maybe at the very beginning. They always get down to 15 year olds by the end.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:12 am

If I had my way, by the time a kid reached 21, he'd either have his bachelor's degree or he'd be a journeyman in a trade. We waste A LOT of fucking time in our youth in our society.

The average age of a college freshmen back in the 19th century was a young teenager.

Most of what goes on in High School is nothing more than a jobs program for teachers and a state day care because we can't send our kids off to learn trades or go to college anymore.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:If I had my way, by the time a kid reached 21, he'd either have his bachelor's degree or he'd be a journeyman in a trade. We waste A LOT of fucking time in our youth in our society.

The average age of a college freshmen back in the 19th century was a young teenager.

Most of what goes on in High School is nothing more than a jobs program for teachers and a state day care because we can't send our kids off to learn trades or go to college anymore.
You're not wrong.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:23 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
This.

Maybe at the very beginning. They always get down to 15 year olds by the end.
What are you talking about? Fucking stupid.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:25 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
This.

Idiocy, nothing but pure Idiocy. Those that serve are 1-2% of society as it is, what is 3 years going to do?

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:29 am

Key to becoming an adult is really the expectations placed on you by your family, society and your same age peers. If none or only few of them expect you to be ready for life outside mommy's basement at 18, then you're not going to be ready for life outside mommy's basement at 18.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:30 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:If I had my way, by the time a kid reached 21, he'd either have his bachelor's degree or he'd be a journeyman in a trade. We waste A LOT of fucking time in our youth in our society.

Guaranteed he doesn't want to change the age of sexual maturity in fact he probably wants that lowered. He may wish to say that a 17 year old is a child but if given the oppurtunity he'll fuck the shit out of one. Gotta keep that legal!

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:30 am

BjornP wrote:
Key to becoming an adult is really the expectations placed on you by your family, society and your same age peers. If none or only few of them expect you to be ready for life outside mommy's basement at 18, then you're not going to be ready for life outside mommy's basement at 18.
Or 21. Or 30 as this generation is making an example of.