Trump Pros Vs. Cons

nmoore63

Re: Trump Pros Vs. Cons

Post by nmoore63 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 am

Kath wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:Trump pros
Drain the establishment Swamp
Can't agree on this point - he's merely filling the swamp up with different kinds of sludge. It's still a swamp.
That’s what in practice draining looks like.

It’s only in the next phase, when his guys get drained that the draining is complete.
Last edited by nmoore63 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 am

Martin Hash wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:And yet no Birkin bag. You disappoint.

This year’s tasks: get a doctorate in economics and acquire a Birkin bag.
Do losers give advice for free? I charge for mine but then again, I’m a licensed attorney.
Give it up, Martin, you’re not going to get a rise out of me. Everyone has a lawyer. I have two. (Not counting the lawyers I have to fight off at my favorite watering hole, because you guys don’t give up easy.) Everyone doesn’t have such a nice house, though. Very beautiful.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:And yet no Birkin bag. You disappoint.

This year’s tasks: get a doctorate in economics and acquire a Birkin bag.
Do losers give advice for free? I charge for mine but then again, I’m a licensed attorney.
Give it up, Martin, you’re not going to get a rise out of me. Everyone has a lawyer. I have two. (Not counting the lawyers I have to fight off at my favorite watering hole, because you guys don’t give up easy.) Everyone doesn’t have such a nice house, though. Very beautiful.
It's 'cuz I'm rich.

But, you're right, this game was fun, but back to real debate... (I'm still the only person in the world who has licenses in Medicine, Law, Accounting & Engineering. The fact that it doesn't make me famous is absolutely mind-boggling. I'll have to settle for being rich, even though being rich was never much of a draw to me.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:51 am

You should really consider a doctorate in economics, though. You could combine all your knowledge in a way that no one ever has, since economics spans all fields. You’re in a unique position with the money, time and brains to do it. It’s something to consider.

Also, are you going to post a picture of the baby?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:56 am

He needs to get a doctorate in gender studies to round it out.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:01 am

MilSpecs wrote:You should really consider a doctorate in economics, though. You could combine all your knowledge in a way that no one ever has, since economics spans all fields. You’re in a unique position with the money, time and brains to do it. It’s something to consider.

You'll just have to read my political book, it has lots of outside-the-box economic insights. I'll be getting a Nobel Prize for them, I'm sure, so keep watching me.
Felix.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 am

Martin Hash wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:You should really consider a doctorate in economics, though. You could combine all your knowledge in a way that no one ever has, since economics spans all fields. You’re in a unique position with the money, time and brains to do it. It’s something to consider.

You'll just have to read my political book, it has lots of outside-the-box economic insights. I'll be getting a Nobel Prize for them, I'm sure, so keep watching me.

Felix.JPG

Congratulations, Martin. What's in that photo is what matters most.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Trump is richer than you too. Everybody it seems is richer than you. Loser.
What character or personality traits do you have that lead to being financially successful and career wise?

Are you orderly and industrious? I'm guessing your IQ is around 120?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:24 pm

Martin Hash wrote:

Felix.JPG
Beautiful couple, gorgeous baby. Now I am very envious. Congratulations!

Also, it’s funny but I was going to add that you could win a Nobel but got busy at work and didn’t.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Martin Hash wrote: My house. (I'm in the wet sauna right now.)

That tree looks sad. :lol:

http://mcmansionhell.com/
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0