Unfolding London Bridge Incident

C-Mag

Re: Unfolding London Bridge Incident

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:47 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Apart from in Sunderland where far right gangs whipped into a fury by Neo-Nazi blog sites viciously attacked 2 innocent Bangladeshi men after a girl claimed to have been raped by Muslim immigrants.
Vigilante justice is a real threat in some parts of the country.
What was the death toll of this Right Wing Neo-Nazi Death Squads?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:50 am

I don't know what's going on over there anymore. It all seems like a bad Children of Men remake.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:55 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I don't know what's going on over there anymore. It all seems like a bad Children of Men remake.
When is Michael Caine showing up with the weed?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 am

I really need to buy that movie so I can pretend I'm in London

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:42 am

Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I don't know what's going on over there anymore. It all seems like a bad Children of Men remake.
When is Michael Caine showing up with the weed?

I already shot him in the hand.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:44 am

C-Mag wrote:
I believe this is relevant to the current discussion.

Ramadan is the Holiest Month in Islam, the month of Jihad, where good deeds are rewarded manifold in the afterlife. Becoming a Martyr during Ramadan is the surest way to Allah's good graces after death.

Viewing current events through the eye of the Jihadist, Machester and London are not tradegies, and not terrorism, but 'Good Deeds' done in the name of Allah.
Ramadan is "the month of Jihad"? As in, that's what it says in the Koran or the hadiths, or something? The only non-clearly biased/hysterical result I could find relating to that claim, is this NZ article:
Warfare in Ramadan

Islamic law forbids warfare in four months of the year, but Ramadan is not one of them.

Some Muslims believe there is no better time to fight for a just cause than in Ramadan, and some warriors believe it is a blessing to die as a "martyr" then.

Religious scholars and political analysts say battles during Ramadan have been common throughout the ages. They point to the first major victory of Islam at Badr in 624 AD and the conquest of Mecca, both conducted during the holy month.

Egypt and Syria launched the 1973 war against Israel in Ramadan, and Iran and Iraq did not stop fighting during Ramadan in their 1980-88 war.

Violence in Algeria, which has led to the deaths of more than 100,000 people, tends to accelerate during Ramadan.
So... it's not officially, or written into the Koran as, being the "month of Jihad". It makes sense that groups like ISIS, al-Nusra, Al Queda and the Taliban would be among those "some Muslims" who consider the fasting month to be the best time to go blow themselves up. Given how Muslims in this country aren't marching off to holy war en masse every time they hold their fast, I'd venture a guess that your "Ramadan as the War Month" interpretation is... not something to worry about when it comes to most Muslims.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:48 am

Just stop being so fucking stupid. You know that Muslims ramp up terror attacks every Ramadan now. This isn't debatable. It's plain fact.

The year 624 AD marked a turning point in world history, when the Arab brigands choosing to follow a self-declared prophet named Muhammad ibn Abdullah al-Quraysh hit upon a unique recipe.

Before the “Nakhla Raid,” the caravan attacks committed by the first disciples of the person 1.6 billion Muslims now revere as their Prophet Muhammad were calamitous failures. So, instead, the first followers of Islam chose to combine violence with deception.

Seventh century Arabia was a free-for-all of warring tribes who nevertheless all shared one ethical principle. Acts of war during the holy months, particularly the two months which included Ramadan when pilgrims journeyed to the then multi-faith shrine in Mecca, were strictly forbidden.

It was the ultimate taboo, and the first Muslims not only broke it, but also added a further twist of subterfuge. They decided to disguise themselves as pilgrims. Approaching at night, their enemies would not know their true intent until it was too late. In the decades that followed, the combination of deception and violence allowed Islam to conquer two-thirds of Christendom.

Though most Muslims today are more secular-minded, and often unaware of their religion’s early history, fundamentalists are chiefly committed to emulating this historical example.

For instance, see the the post-Orlando statements of organizations like CAIR. The whole world has witnessed homosexuals being thrown off buildings for two years in Islamic State controlled territory, but in a commitment to a puritanical application of Islamic law, for CAIR the “nothing to do with Islam” pretense must be maintained at all costs.

More importantly, some of those first Muslims objected to the clear blasphemy entailed by fighting during holy months. Islam’s prophet Muhammad then conveniently revealed verses from his god, including 2:217 of the Quran. Quite simply, it was those committing the attacks that were the true victims, because the non-Muslims by their sheer presence were denying Muslims the ability to truly follow their religion.

Non-Muslim practices – homosexuality would be an example – risked averting Muslims from the straight path of Sharia. Such temptations, according to Allah, were a far greater sin than the slaughter of such infidels. And a commitment to principles like these is the centerpiece of the jihadist mindset.

During Ramadan, contemporary Muslims are still enjoined to make an active special effort to do “what is right, and forbid what is evil” – namely, un-Islamic – according to the Quran (3:110).

As a consequence of mass Islamic immigration into the West, the terrorist violence so commonplace both between Muslims and by them during this period has been exported alongside them into our nations.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... oly-month/

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:04 am

California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
This is the point I was trying to make, maybe I employed too much sarcasm. These attacks just like those of the IRA are politically motivated not caused by religion. The perpetrators are trying to combat perceived wrongs by means of violence rather than democratic ones. Rounding up and deporting all members of a particular faith will do nothing but escalate the violence.
The fact you think it's political is actually frightening.
It really is. The IRA situation was political with a religious component in the background. Muslim terrorism is almost wholly religious
The original IRA yes, the last generation. No. I was more talking about the muslims and what's going on.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:07 am

The IRA situation didn't have anything to do with religion. The IRA were a bunch of communists who were fighting for political control of Northern Ireland.

Imagine if Antifa were hardened communists terrorists rather than beta faggots with masks and sticks. That would be a better description of the IRA.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:08 am

BjornP wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I believe this is relevant to the current discussion.

Ramadan is the Holiest Month in Islam, the month of Jihad, where good deeds are rewarded manifold in the afterlife. Becoming a Martyr during Ramadan is the surest way to Allah's good graces after death.

Viewing current events through the eye of the Jihadist, Machester and London are not tradegies, and not terrorism, but 'Good Deeds' done in the name of Allah.
Ramadan is "the month of Jihad"? As in, that's what it says in the Koran or the hadiths, or something? The only non-clearly biased/hysterical result I could find relating to that claim, is this NZ article:
Warfare in Ramadan

Islamic law forbids warfare in four months of the year, but Ramadan is not one of them.

Some Muslims believe there is no better time to fight for a just cause than in Ramadan, and some warriors believe it is a blessing to die as a "martyr" then.

Religious scholars and political analysts say battles during Ramadan have been common throughout the ages. They point to the first major victory of Islam at Badr in 624 AD and the conquest of Mecca, both conducted during the holy month.

Egypt and Syria launched the 1973 war against Israel in Ramadan, and Iran and Iraq did not stop fighting during Ramadan in their 1980-88 war.

Violence in Algeria, which has led to the deaths of more than 100,000 people, tends to accelerate during Ramadan.
So... it's not officially, or written into the Koran as, being the "month of Jihad". It makes sense that groups like ISIS, al-Nusra, Al Queda and the Taliban would be among those "some Muslims" who consider the fasting month to be the best time to go blow themselves up. Given how Muslims in this country aren't marching off to holy war en masse every time they hold their fast, I'd venture a guess that your "Ramadan as the War Month" interpretation is... not something to worry about when it comes to most Muslims.

+1 Good Post

I'm waiting for the mass Muslim Movement to stop these 'radical' interpretations.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience