Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:59 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Didn't actually seem to be a whole hell of a lot of them, when Reagan sent the troops in, the protests weren't even rowdier than this one was, this one looked pretty rowdy by 1960's standards, but the difference in 69'-70' was; much bigger, doing basically the same thing, just a hell of a lot more of them.

But again, that was Vietnam, this was Breitbart, so, "Larping" rather than the real deal, it's not like Trump is drafting the little dears and sending them up the A Shau Valley to fight the NVA.

This was barely rowdy at all by even WTO protest standards.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:04 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Xenophon wrote: If I lived in that community, I would not want seditionists fighting in the streets while my wife and daughter sleep in the other room. The police have failed in their duty to the people they are sworn to protect, because they've been compromised by the democratic machine.

I'm no big city lawyer, but it seems to me that these anti-fa militants are in dire need of a wake up call. Martyrdom my foot. These are children playing make-believe, not Che Guevara's ilk. I ger-awn-tee that once you throw the hammer down on these people enough times, you won't have to deal with them for very long afterward.
Sedition? Hardly. I might respect a little sedition. These little idiots were complaining and shutting down free expression and debate.

I appreciate the right of people to peacefully assemble, but I imagine it is tough to separate the rioters from the people who have exercised that right in the moment. Living in a community where the authorities show restraint in such circumstances is, on balance, a positive.
se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
No, this is a textbook example of seditious activity. And it's not tough to separate the rioters. Have you seen the videos? These are black bloc anarchists. They're wearing all black and hiding their faces. Whether or not they're "LARPing" or "actual" militants (whatever that means) is irrelevant. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade, and crack down on these people.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:16 am

I am sure Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the leaders of the Democratic Party will come out today to urge their supporters to stand down from violence.. :roll:

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:21 am

Xenophon wrote:No, this is a textbook example of seditious activity. And it's not tough to separate the rioters. Have you seen the videos? These are black bloc anarchists. They're wearing all black and hiding their faces. Whether or not they're "LARPing" or "actual" militants (whatever that means) is irrelevant. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade, and crack down on these people.
They weren't really inciting rebellion against the state... they were shutting down a speech put on by their fellow citizens. Much worse.

And yeah, black block was doing the damage, but just cracking every head wearing black?

Commendable restraint on the part of the police.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:22 am

It'll be interesting to see if this sort of thing spreads to other parts of the country.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:22 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Xenophon wrote:No, this is a textbook example of seditious activity. And it's not tough to separate the rioters. Have you seen the videos? These are black bloc anarchists. They're wearing all black and hiding their faces. Whether or not they're "LARPing" or "actual" militants (whatever that means) is irrelevant. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade, and crack down on these people.
They weren't really inciting rebellion against the state... they were shutting down a speech put on by their fellow citizens. Much worse.

And yeah, black block was doing the damage, but just cracking every head wearing black?

Commendable restraint on the part of the police.
Are black hoodies the new rioter dress code in the age of the ubiquitous camera?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:23 am

de officiis wrote:It'll be interesting to see if this sort of thing spreads to other parts of the country.

They better not start that shit here. They are surrounded by rednecks. California might let them get away with this, but man, you attack an innocent grit like in that one video, and you will end up in the hospital quick.

Maybe in the cities like Charlotte they could get away with it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:26 am

When people start fighting back, the appropriate counter symbolism to the anarchism and communism flags of antifa is the Punisher motif.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:27 am

Its funny to me that Antifa is literally doing what the SA did in the 30s

Berkely is looked at as an extremist shithole even by San Francisco
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:33 am

de officiis wrote: Are black hoodies the new rioter dress code in the age of the ubiquitous camera?
Hey, if you work at a bank you wear a tie... if you don't have a job but want to play revolutionary you wear a black bandanna. We all got dress codes.
HAIL!

-Hwen