Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:29 pm

Nevada kindergarten/First graders who never have been to school without a mask. Being told no more masks.

#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:19 pm

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-01689-3
Composite outcomes consisted of cerebrovascular disorders (stroke and TIA), dysrhythmias (atrial fibrillation, sinus tachycardia, sinus bradycardia, ventricular arrhythmias and atrial flutter), inflammatory heart disease (pericarditis and myocarditis), ischemic heart disease (acute coronary disease, myocardial infarction, ischemic cardiomyopathy and angina), other cardiac disorders (heart failure, non-ischemic cardiomyopathy, cardiac arrest and cardiogenic shock), thrombotic disorders (pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis and superficial vein thrombosis), MACE (all-cause mortality, stroke and myocardial infarction) and any cardiovascular outcome (incident occurrence of any cardiovascular outcome studied). Outcomes were ascertained 30 d after the COVID-19-positive test until the end of follow-up. COVID-19 cohort (n = 153,760) and contemporary control cohort (n = 5,637,647). Adjusted HRs and 95% CIs are presented.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:55 am

I've got to imagine they are doing this for legal cover.

They've pulled the Jab for young children. I don't believe they will be able to get the Clot Shot on the Juvenile vaccination list, which would have given them immunity to prosecution. And it seems to me that governments all signing an immunity with the Clot Shot producers won't stand up under stiff court action.
It will be argued successfully, that they didn't have the authority to enter into that agreement. Like a minor signing a contract.

The same people that have been arguing the Jab are clot shots and will give you a heart attack also claim sterilization in women, still births and/or a wrecked immune system. Those tinfoil hat people have been more accurate than the experts trotted out to us, so I see no reason not to believe the remainder is true as well.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:08 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:55 am
I've got to imagine they are doing this for legal cover.

They've pulled the Jab for young children. I don't believe they will be able to get the Clot Shot on the Juvenile vaccination list, which would have given them immunity to prosecution. And it seems to me that governments all signing an immunity with the Clot Shot producers won't stand up under stiff court action.
It will be argued successfully, that they didn't have the authority to enter into that agreement. Like a minor signing a contract.

The same people that have been arguing the Jab are clot shots and will give you a heart attack also claim sterilization in women, still births and/or a wrecked immune system. Those tinfoil hat people have been more accurate than the experts trotted out to us, so I see no reason not to believe the remainder is true as well.
It is all about legal liability. If pfizer can get the jab on the 5 and under vax schedule, they are in the clear. Zero liability in perpetuity. It's exactly why no one in America can get the Comirnaty shot (the one that got FDA approval). Only the EUA version is available and everyone who takes a shot is actually signing up to be a part of a medical trial forgoing any rights to seek recompensation for any ill effects even if it was done willfully and knowingly on their part. #informedconsent

Solid post. Eye on the actual prize.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:58 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:08 am

It is all about legal liability. If pfizer can get the jab on the 5 and under vax schedule, they are in the clear. Zero liability in perpetuity. It's exactly why no one in America can get the Comirnaty shot (the one that got FDA approval). Only the EUA version is available and everyone who takes a shot is actually signing up to be a part of a medical trial forgoing any rights to seek recompensation for any ill effects even if it was done willfully and knowingly on their part. #informedconsent

Solid post. Eye on the actual prize.
+1

There are a lot of upper and lower level managers that have lied knowingly or not during this. Smart employees have posed that very question about the Comirnaty shot.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:08 am

Shit like this was everywhere 6-9 months ago

Now, uh, you might have a heart attack, you might get blood clots leading to amputations or death, but, it's really rare. Don't worry about it. Get the Jab.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:42 am

Soon Normie is going to have to come to terms with the unfathomable.

Not the unsaveable Covid Cult members, but Normie. That average person who's just getting buy in the world, they vote, they go to work, more or less do what they are told, even if they don't want to. The people who's only focus on life is getting through corporate life and getting to retirement with a hefty fund so they can finally live like they want to.

They will have to deal with Experts being wrong, that they were lied to and perhaps worse.

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:06 am

Shit is moving fast gents.....

CDC is finally admitting Natural Immunity is a thing.

Here Bill Gates expresses his surprise at the push back on the Jab and how badly the Globohomo's miscalculated their power and influence.
https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/107807714759194005
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:13 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:42 am

Not the unsaveable Covid Cult members, but Normie. That average person who's just getting buy in the world, they vote, they go to work, more or less do what they are told, even if they don't want to. The people who's only focus on life is getting through corporate life and getting to retirement with a hefty fund so they can finally live like they want to.

They will have to deal with Experts being wrong, that they were lied to and perhaps worse.

I'll believe it when I see it.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:14 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:13 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:42 am

I'll believe it when I see it.
It's just starting. As it progresses you will see people snapping, their entire world paradigm is going to be crumbling around them.............. and it all could go very, very wrong.

In the near future, like within a year. We could be entering a very violent period.
PLATA O PLOMO