Someone has to represent.
Go for it.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:01 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:33 am
From a colleague's email to all the staff...

"Hello All,

The Multi-Cultural Club is sponsoring a Multi-Cultural fair on March 22. As a lead up to this event we would like to do a 1 minute spot on ITK titled "See the culture not the color"

We are looking for 3 or 4 teachers who would be willing to share on camera on of the following:
a memory, instance, or story that relates to their our American sub culture.
a family history related to immigrating to American,
how your culture celebrates a particular holiday
how race/cultural identity enriches your live.
We're looking to represent a wide variety of continents and cultures.
Please reply to this email if interested.

Thanks "

...WTF!!!

I'm tempted to submit a piece on why being Celtic & Germanic is awesome.

I'd love for you to do it.
Understand there will be fallout.

Actually, you could probably pull it off if you went Classic history on it and talk about how both the Celts and Germans were oppressed, enslaved and conquered by the evil Romans. How your people survived to rise again and build America...……………… channel your inner oppression narrative.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:11 am

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:17 am

Be like:
"My people founded a nation glorifying individual rights and a system of rewarding people of merit regardless of race, color, or creed. All so people entirely different from us could flee their shithole countries and resettle here to talk bullshit about how evil we are. We also gave women the right to vote, so they could join in on calling us evil, oppressive, cocksuckers. How awesome is that? Name another people that have given so much to the world, and endured so much jealousy and disdain for it? We fucking rock!"
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:34 pm
Looks like Brie Larson is facing recasting for the impact of her sexism and racism on the bottom line.

Good, either cast a male Capt. Marvel as was the original, or at least get a lead with some curves...

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 pm

Sounds like there is serious fuckery going on at Rotten Tomatoes

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 pm
Sounds like there is serious fuckery going on at Rotten Tomatoes

SJW got to protect their own.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:53 am

Meh. I'm fine with the removing reviews of a movie that hasn't even been released yet. The reviews were likely mostly butt-hurt nerds that don't like Brie's SJW feminism garbage that she can't help spouting in every public appearance that is supposed to be used to promote the movie. If reviews start disappearing now that the movie is out, that's another issue.

I have loved Marvel for decades and love the fact that high quality movies are finally being made. I wish I had these when I was back in grade school. I'll see Captain Marvel when it comes out on DVD or streaming....wait, by then it will only be on Disney's streaming service, so I won't get that. I'll have to rent or buy the DVD. I'm sure it's a decent movie, and I'm not going to let another stupid Hollywood actor/actress completely ruin it for me. As long as the movie is not a realization of her stupid SJW views I'll be ok. Hollywood does need to start knowing their place. With all the streaming services making their own movies and shows, Hollywood and the "big" names are not the be all end all they used to be (and think they still are). Too much preaching from our entertainers and the populace will tune them out. Then they'll just be left with their drug addictions, adultery, and other bad behavior and rot themselves out.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:16 am

The reviews were after its release. They really have no trivial ability to distinguish bad fake reviews from bad legit reviews outside the commenter admitting to not seeing the film.

Other than that, they could potentially remove reviews of people talking about anything other than the movie itself, but there are two problems with that: (1) To keep the review system's integrity intact they have to also remove the fake positive reviews, which I would argue are of roughly equal numbers or possibly greater, and that would still leave them with a bad user review aggregate. (2) It is highly hypocritical of the left to engage in these tactics given their recent rationalizations for doxxing and deplatforming. In particular, they claim free speech is not free from social consequences. Well, the consequences of Larson's bigoted hate speech are these poor reviews and alienation of half their target audience. Them wanting to suppress those consequences belies the intellectual poverty in their rationalizations of trying to destroy the lives of people they do not agree with.

The reason they are freaking out is that this is so high profile, the normies cannot help but notice how corrupt the professional review system actually is, and therefore see another perspective on how "journalism" is nothing more than propaganda.

This is especially true if any normie also sees Alita. Journslists were paid to shit on Alita. Actual audience scores are very high. Journalists were paid to dote on Captain Snatch. User reviews, when you remove the fake ones, seem to be average to mediocre. That simply cannot be ignored. Just seeing Alita and then looking at the negative journalist reviews belies the rot.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:16 am
The reviews were after its release. They really have no trivial ability to distinguish bad fake reviews from bad legit reviews outside the commenter admitting to not seeing the film.

Other than that, they could potentially remove reviews of people talking about anything other than the movie itself, but there are two problems with that: (1) To keep the review system's integrity intact they have to also remove the fake positive reviews, which I would argue are of roughly equal numbers or possibly greater, and that would still leave them with a bad user review aggregate. (2) It is highly hypocritical of the left to engage in these tactics given their recent rationalizations for doxxing and deplatforming. In particular, they claim free speech is not free from social consequences. Well, the consequences of Larson's bigoted hate speech are these poor reviews and alienation of half their target audience. Them wanting to suppress those consequences belies the intellectual poverty in their rationalizations of trying to destroy the lives of people they do not agree with.

The reason they are freaking out is that this is so high profile, the normies cannot help but notice how corrupt the professional review system actually is, and therefore see another perspective on how "journalism" is nothing more than propaganda.

This is especially true if any normie also sees Alita. Journslists were paid to shit on Alita. Actual audience scores are very high. Journalists were paid to dote on Captain Snatch. User reviews, when you remove the fake ones, seem to be average to mediocre. That simply cannot be ignored. Just seeing Alita and then looking at the negative journalist reviews belies the rot.
So Alita really is that subversive to the status quo? Im going to see it today or tomorrow. I mean why would the Jews and progressive Oligarchs be against James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez?
The good, the true, & the beautiful