Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:49 pm

This is a fun watch. The guy started in Alberta, going all the way.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:12 am

Brandon will first suggest using the National Guard then threaten using the military. He has to: his authoritarian political base wants to double-down. The wives & daughters of my ex-friends are going to claim they’re frightened.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:24 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:12 am
Brandon will first suggest using the National Guard then threaten using the military. He has to: his authoritarian political base wants to double-down. The wives & daughters of my ex-friends are going to claim they’re frightened.
Let them be afraid of freedom of speech. That will make them the enemy, not the truckers.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:26 am

Martin Hash wrote:
I suspect you're right. Where did anyone get this idea that Biden is a nice guy ? I've actually heard people say they feel sorry for Biden, because he has dimentia, etc. I'm like, FUCK THAT. This guy will give you no sympathy or empathy ever, he is a cold hearted brute that will take whatever he can.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:26 am
Martin Hash wrote:
I suspect you're right. Where did anyone get this idea that Biden is a nice guy ? I've actually heard people say they feel sorry for Biden, because he has dimentia, etc. I'm like, FUCK THAT. This guy will give you no sympathy or empathy ever, he is a cold hearted brute that will take whatever he can.
He had/has a reputation when. He was in his right mind of being cold, calculating and cutthroat.

With Dementia he may even more so.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:43 am

Denmark Becomes First EU Country To Scrap All COVID Restrictions
Denmark is to lift all remaining COVID restrictions, with Omicron hospital admissions and deaths remaining stable and high rates of vaccination. “Tonight we can shrug our shoulders and find the smile again. We have incredibly good news, we can now remove the last coronavirus restrictions in Denmark,” Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen said at a press conference, following recommendations from the Epidemic Commission and with all the main political parties’ support. The last restrictions will be dropped on February 1.
https://www.witsnews.com/its-over-denma ... trictions/
Not entirely accurate. Sweden was the first, we should remember that they chose the smart route. But I'll celebrate every nation that comes to their senses.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:16 am

Let the fearmongering begin again!

https://www.lotuseaters.com/new-coronav ... 27-01-2022
Researchers at the Wuhan University have warned of a “potential bio-safety threat” after identifying a new strain of coronavirus.

Researchers working on the ‘NeoCov’ strain “unexpectedly found” that the virus can “efficiently use some types of bat Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE 2) and, less favourably, human ACE2 for entry.” This means that the strain, if subject to mutation, could pass from animals to humans.

First found in South Africa, NeoCov is a “close relative” to coronavirus strain PDF-2180 and bears an ‘ACE2’ enzyme equivalent to that of COVID-19. ACE2, which stands for angiotensin-converting enzyme 2, is a protein that viruses such as SARS-CoV-2 use to gain entry to cells before hijacking the cell’s protein-making machinery in order to reproduce viral material within the human body.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:00 am

Meanwhile, as beaurocrats fight like dogs to cover their asses. I can’t believe any of this is legal.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fda- ... -intervene
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:31 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:00 am
Meanwhile, as beaurocrats fight like dogs to cover their asses. I can’t believe any of this is legal.

Their hubris is stunning. They won't stop until they are forced to stop.

Meanwhile, Fauci wants 3 jabs in 4 year olds.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:31 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:00 am

Their hubris is stunning. They won't stop until they are forced to stop.

Meanwhile, Fauci wants 3 jabs in 4 year olds.
He can go fuck himself. No one is my family is going to get the shot until it is at a minimum gone through proper testing.
#NotOneRedCent