Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:55 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:40 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:03 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:57 pm
Unfortunately, I think it will be an excuse for martial law.
Canada seems to be the test case for this.
There is already martial law. We just need to see how far it goes.
God damn you are annoying dude.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:29 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:08 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:23 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:36 am

IF this came out originally, and this is what pushed all over the place as the statement of what was going on, and demanded the resignation or replacement of Trudeau, I would have been all aboard.

This is a message with a statement, a demand, and consequences if this is not followed through.

I would have shared this all over the place, this is exactly what is needed.
You are breaking the hearts of Canadians everywhere. They were so close to getting the Great TC on board with Freedom................. but they fucked up :naughty:

But it wasn't perfect. You truly are a great Conservative.
I conserve my voice for those that deserve it. No more, no less.

At the founding of the US, there was a document, a reason, an ultimatum, and a threat of action if not met.

WWII, The US got involved with a document that stated a reason, an ultimatum, a threat of action if not met.

Three weeks later, we are now getting the modern day of a document that states a reason, an ultimatum, and a threat of action if not met...

Do you see a pattern here?

If not, do you sign into anything without a contract or a document stating a reason of employment, and a clause of what happens if you don't follow through?

So tell me why should I put my effort, my reputation, and my experience into something, until now that has no real direction?

I wouldn't ask you to follow me to DC to yell at congress just because I can, and I wouldn't expect you to have my back if I came to you with such a request.

You'd have every right to ask me why am I going there, what do I expect to happen and, how can you help if you felt my cause was just, right?

So why should I expect to jump, when an entity has no direction instead to get the attention of people? We had no end game, I don't play games without an end game, and I don't expect people to throw their lives away for something that doesn't have an end game either.
That's not how life works. Shit on the ground dictates how things go, plans and end games won't matter because the circustances are going to be very different by the time that end game comes about.

I voted for Trump in 2016, partly because he was the only one not spouting handler approved bs at the primary debates, but also because he was a reality show clown, and it was a good way to show the middle finger to the feds. The federal Govt is a circus so here is your clown. What that did was reveal a conspiracy of govt and private institutions hostile to the American people. It unmasked them.

Something similar is happening in canada. The trucker protests, even if they had no direction (still not sure that's true) unmasked the totalitarian nature of the govt. Now there are thousands of people in the streets all across the country, standing for freedom.

The globohomos have an end game and a step by step plan to get there. It's actually a weakness, because it can be disrupted.

At the end of the day, I ask myself what can I personally do about it. The answer is cause chaos in the system. Who knows what will come of it. I don't anticipate the peoples convoy to be successful in ending the covid mandates. But who knows what side effects it might have.
NukeDog was right

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:40 pm

I just Lurk wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:29 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:08 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:23 am

You are breaking the hearts of Canadians everywhere. They were so close to getting the Great TC on board with Freedom................. but they fucked up :naughty:

But it wasn't perfect. You truly are a great Conservative.
I conserve my voice for those that deserve it. No more, no less.

At the founding of the US, there was a document, a reason, an ultimatum, and a threat of action if not met.

WWII, The US got involved with a document that stated a reason, an ultimatum, a threat of action if not met.

Three weeks later, we are now getting the modern day of a document that states a reason, an ultimatum, and a threat of action if not met...

Do you see a pattern here?

If not, do you sign into anything without a contract or a document stating a reason of employment, and a clause of what happens if you don't follow through?

So tell me why should I put my effort, my reputation, and my experience into something, until now that has no real direction?

I wouldn't ask you to follow me to DC to yell at congress just because I can, and I wouldn't expect you to have my back if I came to you with such a request.

You'd have every right to ask me why am I going there, what do I expect to happen and, how can you help if you felt my cause was just, right?

So why should I expect to jump, when an entity has no direction instead to get the attention of people? We had no end game, I don't play games without an end game, and I don't expect people to throw their lives away for something that doesn't have an end game either.
That's not how life works. Shit on the ground dictates how things go, plans and end games won't matter because the circustances are going to be very different by the time that end game comes about.

I voted for Trump in 2016, partly because he was the only one not spouting handler approved bs at the primary debates, but also because he was a reality show clown, and it was a good way to show the middle finger to the feds. The federal Govt is a circus so here is your clown. What that did was reveal a conspiracy of govt and private institutions hostile to the American people. It unmasked them.

Something similar is happening in canada. The trucker protests, even if they had no direction (still not sure that's true) unmasked the totalitarian nature of the govt. Now there are thousands of people in the streets all across the country, standing for freedom.

The globohomos have an end game and a step by step plan to get there. It's actually a weakness, because it can be disrupted.

At the end of the day, I ask myself what can I personally do about it. The answer is cause chaos in the system. Who knows what will come of it. I don't anticipate the peoples convoy to be successful in ending the covid mandates. But who knows what side effects it might have.
This is the right attitude.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:24 am

I just Lurk wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:29 pm
I don't anticipate the peoples convoy to be successful in ending the covid mandates. But who knows what side effects it might have.
oh it did end the mandates for most

most of the mandates are provincial not federal

most provinces including Ontario have dropped the mandates in the face of the protests

but it quickly evolved into a demand that Trudeau resign

but make no mistake, this has scared the shit out of the politicians & elites in Canada

there's never been anything like this in Canadian history, this is so uncharacteristic for Canada

so the elites were not expecting it, it has incited total panic in their ranks

this has changed the Canadian culture, and created a model for future resistance in Canada

it has had massive strategic effects

one federal mandate for truckers crossing the border that the movement originated from, is not really important

the military & police were exposed to being on brink of mutiny

the protests were led by ex-cops & veterans, and it was a meticulously planned operation

this has cracked the foundations of Canada, the shock waves are just beginning to ripple out from it

protests have spread across the country, the government's know this is not going away

their attempts at intimidation failed, only brute force on a massive scale can clear the streets

but that government overreach provoked, has now radicalized millions of Canadians

there are many people scared to say so in the face of Trudeau's naked tyranny

but the majority of Canadians fear & loathe the government like never before as a result of the fangs coming out

it has been liberating, and so much fun too

chicks dig it
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:10 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:55 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:40 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:03 pm

Canada seems to be the test case for this.
There is already martial law. We just need to see how far it goes.
God damn you are annoying dude.
Good, perhaps you'll listen for once.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:20 am

this is the Chinese running things from the shadows

Canada is totally reliant on Beijing now to prop Canada up, to buy Canada's debt

so this is the Chinese calling the shots, running the Liberals as a puppet government

I can't even make contact with any representative of government at all

the government has gone opaque & silent

this is what happens during a coup de'tat

what happened in Hong Kong is happening here now
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:16 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:20 am

Canada is totally reliant on Beijing now to prop Canada up, to buy Canada's debt

so this is the Chinese calling the shots, running the Liberals as a puppet government

How are things in your area?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:32 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:16 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth, Christ our Lord, is at my back

so much fellowship, yonder Christians rising up in the face of evil itself

glorious

living out in God's country far from the city

nobody has come to kick my door down yet

my money is out of Canadian banks and converted into gold

my wife is brainwashed, she is with the government against me, but I forgive her weakness

I will simply hold the cross high, resisting tyranny non violently, until they cut me down in my tracks

Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:39 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:32 am
Xenophon wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:16 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth, Christ our Lord, is at my back

so much fellowship, yonder Christians rising up in the face of evil itself

glorious

living out in God's country far from the city

nobody has come to kick my door down yet

my money is out of Canadian banks and converted into gold

my wife is brainwashed, she is with the government against me, but I forgive her weakness

I will simply hold the cross high, resisting tyranny non violently, until they cut me down in my tracks

I'm sorry to hear about the tension with your wife. I'm sure that's not easy to deal with. I hope it's more or less surface level, and you two aren't at odds.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:41 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:39 am
I'm sorry to hear about the tension with your wife. I'm sure that's not easy to deal with. I hope it's more or less surface level, and you two aren't at odds.
so close to God now

Jesus Christ in the room with me

it's hard to focus on anything other than mission

becoming a zealot in real time

faith gives way to conviction

no fear of death, none at all
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent