Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Speaker to Animals

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I'm gonna take an apparently controversial stance against boy fucking.

Apparently, it's a gray area for Milo fans.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I'm gonna take an apparently controversial stance against boy fucking.
Pretending you are for homosexual child fucking is an easy way to trigger folks.

So my question to people who think Milo is being uber serious is: why can't the previous sentence be Milo's intent with such statements? It sure triggered StA. Pretending that you think Feminism is worse than Cancer is an easy to trigger feminists. Guess what Milo was up to on that one?
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Milo says he's against pedos.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Milo says he's against pedos.

He must not have been joking though. StA is sure of it and he's a confirmed mind reader.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:17 pm

If it was anything other than an emphatic rejection of pedophilia, it might be different.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:If it was anything other than an emphatic rejection of pedophilia, it might be different.
Most people who make pedophilia jokes tend to emphatically reject pedophilia. Who knew?
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:43 pm

We are absolutely indoctrinated from birth to abhor man-boy sex so any discussion of it is creepy BUT it is common in some parts of the world, as common as incest, another Western taboo. I'm as indoctrinated as anyone else here but I'm not going to let mutterfukkers pull my levers by using it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:We are absolutely indoctrinated from birth to abhor man-boy sex so any discussion of it is creepy BUT it is common in some parts of the world, as common as incest, another Western taboo. I'm as indoctrinated as anyone else here but I'm not going to let mutterfukkers pull my levers by using it.
You'd let the right one pull your lever. :twisted:

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:47 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Milo says he's against pedos.

Given that in StA's quote, he said that adult men having sex with 13 year old boys is not pedophilia, no doubt he's telling the truth (as he sees it).
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:03 am

The trap laid is not to trick the alt-right into defending hebephilia, it's to equate the nuanced statements Milo made (about there being a spectrum of consent, which is not always reflected by one size fits all laws) with an endorsement of hebephilia. Thus forcing all to either denounce him or face the wrath of pedophile accusations. The wonderful thing about this particular false dilemma fallacy is if one rejects the premise it serves as further proof that the premise is correct, because of course only a pedophile would try to talk about such things with any nuance or complexity.

Remember, as long as you deny being a pedophile and denounce Milo as a pedophile degenerate, you're safe, just like denouncing others as racists keeps you safe from racism.