BREAKING NEWS

Speaker to Animals

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:12 am

Guys, seriously just process this. Flounder was just in another thread talking about how the mere presence of a shotgun in the back window of a truck was threatening to him.

But here you have a gang of leftist domestic terrorists (and that's exactly what they are, as designated by the federal government) chasing this man with semi-automatic rifles, and Flounder doesn't think that warrants any feelings of concern on the behalf of the victim. Nope.

Dude, talk about hypocrisy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:12 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:11 am
Let's twist again like we did last year....
Those were the facts. I have demonstrated them. You can see it for yourself on video, but I know you didn't bother watching it because you couldn't care less about the truth.

You only care about punishing people you hate, not justice.

If you are being chased by about two dozen terrorists, some of them armed with semi-automatic guns, are you going to stick around and possibly die, or maybe make a run for it??

Simple question.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:17 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:04 am
What about the other 20 people he ploughed into? Were their injuries caused by them being too fat to get out of the way?

Your only regret about the whole thing seems to be that he damaged a decent car driving it into lefties.

Just as an example of your hypocrisy how would you react to me saying 9/11 was a waste of four good planes?
Anyone injured as a result of a crime falls on the person committing the crime.

This professor pointed a rifle at the driver causing him to speed away. His car was then surrounded and attacked. He hit the gas to get away.

The professor who brought the gun committed the crime. Anyone else injured after that is on him.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:23 am

The video I watched showed him driving away from the mob, slowing down once he was clear then accelerating hard into the crowd.
Incidentally that video was so damning that Alex Jones had to call it fake and call the whole incident stage managed. When he does that you know it was the truth. The guy who shot that video has now joined the long queue of people suing Infowars for calling him a crisis actor and for the death threats he received because of it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:25 am

I'm glad we are all agreed that open carry is a really stupid idea and that waving guns around in public should be a criminal offence.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:34 am

If you are attacked by a few dozen terrorists wielding clubs, pipes, and semi-autonomous rifles pointed at you, do you flee for your life?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:34 am
If you are attacked by a few dozen terrorists wielding clubs, pipes, and semi-autonomous rifles pointed at you, do you flee for your life?
Yes, and when I'm safely away from them I don't plough into a crowd of people who had nothing to do with it.
How many of those who were killed or injured were responsible for attacking his car?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:40 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:34 am
Yes, and when I'm safely away from them I don't plough into a crowd of people who had nothing to do with it.
How many of those who were killed or injured were responsible for attacking his car?
They were literally inches behind him. So close that they were breaking out his rear window with clubs as he hit the gas.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:52 am

Bullshit. He was well clear of them when he deliberately drove into the crowd.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:58 am

They were breaking out his rear window with clubs as he drove away from them. It's on video.