Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:38 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:18 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:07 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:17 pm
Have you ever had to deal with a miscarriage?
I have, my son should be my second... and I'll tell you right now it's heartbreaking. I've lost any respect I had for GCF/SF that I may have had. Before he acted like an asshole, now I know he is one.
Sorry to her that. Losing a child to a miscarriage is losing a child, not some random clump of cells.

Parents have memorial services and funerals for babies that never made to delivery all the time. That was a completely ignorant, callous, and just basically shitty thing to say.
We still remember when he would have been born. It is something we carry with us, it is a reason our son is so special to us, he almost didn’t make it either.

My wife was dialated at 22 weeks, she carried just long enough to have him naturally, thankfully we have seen no negative side effects from it, but trust me.

I am pro life personally, but I will always give a woman her options. The only time I put my foot down, is BS like what NY passed.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:22 am

Does anyone else think Jesse Smollett should be investigated for a hate crime against White people ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:04 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:22 am
Does anyone else think Jesse Smollett should be investigated for a hate crime against White people ?
I think the DNC should be investigated, but yeah, that be a good start.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:12 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:26 pm
My argument was simply to point out that our legal system, and general experience is not to treat a miscarried fetus as a fully-born person.
They are both people. Just because one doesn't need a SS card yet doesn't make it a non-human.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
I haven't heard much since the initial reports. What additional details have made it out? Last I heard they released a couple of photos from video of persons of interest. We know he waited 40 minutes to call 91, left the rope around his neck, walked past hotel security without mentioning anything, ans his manager was supposedly on the phone at the time of the attack.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:21 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:38 pm
We still remember when he would have been born. It is something we carry with us, it is a reason our son is so special to us, he almost didn’t make it either.

My wife was dialated at 22 weeks, she carried just long enough to have him naturally, thankfully we have seen no negative side effects from it, but trust me.

I am pro life personally, but I will always give a woman her options. The only time I put my foot down, is BS like what NY passed.
At 22 weeks your child was most definitely a human being. That is not something any parent should have to go through.

I hate to compromise when it comes to someone's life, but I am personally ok with abortions in the first trimester. That still gives the parents enough time to make that decision. Past that time we're getting into a very noticeable human being, and making a decision to abort after 12 weeks is murder to me.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:22 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:15 am
C-Mag wrote:
I haven't heard much since the initial reports. What additional details have made it out? Last I heard they released a couple of photos from video of persons of interest. We know he waited 40 minutes to call 91, left the rope around his neck, walked past hotel security without mentioning anything, ans his manager was supposedly on the phone at the time of the attack.
Already fell apart.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... lete-crap/

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:25 am

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:02 am

C-Mag wrote:
After reading STA's link and a couple others I found, yes he should be charged with at least filing a false police report. Making this some kind of hate crime would make sense but that will never happen because write people, especially MAGA people cannot be victims of hate crimes.

The latest facts I learned:
- On the night of the incident (I'm calling this an attack anymore) it was cold enough that the bleach he was supposedly doused with would have already been frozen. My guess it he poured it on himself at the hotel to try and cover up evidence.
- He managed to not only keep his phone throughout the attack, but still had his sub as well. Good thing the sub managed to escape the bleach.

The mean we learn about this, the more his story falls apart. Yet the hardcore libs will still reference this a year from now as evidence that Trump supporters are all racists.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:34 am

Fife wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:25 am
More or less true, in a legal sense. How you feel about it morally is a separate issue.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0