Another School Shooting

clubgop

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:13 am

Except none of that is really happening.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:17 am

Yeah, you keep living in denial while you spend pages talking about battling tyrannical governments.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:Yeah, you keep living in denial while you spend pages talking about battling tyrannical governments.
That was thanks to your friend. At least we are talking about it. Can you bring it up? Without a warning about how such talk might be a "hate crime."

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:48 am

Aw fuck Clubby. You run out of arguments already?
Where's Otern? He's so much better at telling me what I've got wrong than angry, name calling diversion making,clowns like yourself.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:58 am

Montegriffo wrote:Aw fuck Clubby. You run out of arguments already?
Where's Otern? He's so much better at telling me what I've got wrong than angry, name calling diversion making,clowns like yourself.
Look like I hit the nail on the head. You and your friend are all about rights for yourselves but as far as extending those to anyone else nope fuck it. Only the guns we like, only the talk we like, only the jokes we like.
Censorship for everybody else.

We had a discussion for pages, one mention of..........hockey Sends you off in a tizzy, ready to run to your worship of authority so you can cry about it.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:10 am

Still no argument then?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:Aw fuck Clubby. You run out of arguments already?
:lol:

/bonghit you know maaaaaannnn. it's reaalllyy the gun deallllerrrrs, maaaaaaaaan. like, what's your argument, maaaaaannnn?

Go smoke another bowl, burnout.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 am

Oh look, another person who thinks personal attacks are a substitute for arguments.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:08 am

Otern wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:no reason to own a handgun? do any of you silly gun grabbers consider those living in rural areas with no way to defend themselves and their home but with a gun?

gun rights are human rights
To be honest, if there were a type of firearm that should be getting more attention than so called "assault rifles", it's handguns. Since they're the most represented on homicide and suicide statistics.

It would make much more sense if the people in favor of gun control, spent their resources on handgun restrictions.

For defending your home, a rifle or a shotgun works just as well, if not better than a handgun. And rifles and shotguns aren't as popular among criminals, since they're hard to carry concealed. To carry a handgun concealed legally in the public in most states, you need a permit anyway, so it would make sense to regulate handgun purchases for concealed carry permit holders anyway.

I'm not supporting it, or saying this is the way to go. But it would make sense from a gun control perspective. Rather than target the types of firearms with the lowest murder rates.
Totally agree Otern. This is why handguns were banned in the UK and not rifles. It's not even that hard to get a shotgun licence here. Firearms are a lot trickier but if you can pass all the checks and show you need one you can get a small bore low powered rifle for pest control. If you want a high powered hunting rifle you better love paperwork and be prepared to have regular visits from the regulators.
Carry any sort of gun around in public though and specially trained dedicated firearms police will turn up and shoot you dead. No hiding around the corner waiting for the shooting to stop like in other police forces.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:33 am

clubgop wrote:
Huh?
I only have rifle experience, but I was going with the assumption that shooting someone in the head with a shotgun is more messy than shooting someone in the head with handgun. 'spose the joke sorta falls flat if that's just a movie myth.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.