BREAKING NEWS

C-Mag

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am

Set up a religious fanatical training camp to train kids to murder and you get released on your own recognizance ? With the death of at least one so far.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:55 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:44 am
Was it someone else who claimed the victim died of a heart attack and had not even been hit by the car? Could have sworn it was you.
If not I apologize.
She literally died from a heart attack.

She was a massively obese Antifa clown who spent the afternoon in the hot sun attacking innocent people and died from the resulting heart attack.

The kid did slam into a group of counter-protesters, but only after the Antifa group with which she associated herself attacked him with deadly weapons. He tried to escape imminant death or bodily harm by speeding away from the attackers. You can even see himslamming on the breaks to try to avoid hitting the unrelated group of people illegally standing in the street.

Ask yourself this: if some poor Muslim woman was driving down the road, was attacked by about a dozen Tommy Robinson supporters wielding metal pipes, bats, and clubs, and to escape the attack she hit the gas only to mow down some people crossing the street, who would you charge for the crime?

We all know you'd charge the people who were responsible for the attack. That is not what happened here and why state prosecutors are sitting on this turd for as long as they can.

The corrupt police colluded with Antifa to inflict physical violence against people they perceived as their political opponents, which is a federal crime under the civil rights legislations. If they went after the actual criminals, the criminals would just expose them.

Not that this guy isn't a cunt for driving an expensive car into a leftist riot. I mean.. duh.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:05 am

Yup, there we go, making excuses for a far right murderer. Wasn't too hard to coax that admittance out of you was it?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:16 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:05 am
Yup, there we go, making excuses for a far right murderer. Wasn't too hard to coax that admittance out of you was it?
Such a lying faggot,
Armed Antifa PROFESSOR Admits to Chasing Charlottesville Driver With Rifle BEFORE DEADLY CRASH!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... dly-crash/
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:43 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:05 am
I am not making excuses for anything. You are lying and I am calling you a cunt liar.

She did not die from his car. She was never hit by the car and evidence points to her being one of the attackers.

She died from a heart attack because she was massively obese.

Stop lying.

The driver was attacked by a mob with deadly weapons and hit people unrelated to the obeast in an attempt to escape being killed. That is the truth.

He was a total cunt for driving a fucking SRT into a leftist riot. I do blame him for that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:51 am

What really pissed me off about the lying media was how they would show the video of him hitting the pedestrians, but they cut out the part where he slammed on his breaks to avoid them, and they definitely didn't show the part where he was attacked by Antifa who arguably could have killed him and were in fact the people who should be on trial right now.

Then they took the footage of the accident with one woman rolling over the hood of the car and implied that was the one who died. To make it seem legit, they showed really old photos of the deceased before she died because if they showed recent photos of her as a total obeast, the lie would be obvious to the normies.

And they to this day continue to imply that he killed her when he did not.

They don't even acknowledge the problem with him escaping a deadly attack in the first place, Antifa's responsibility in the entire thing, or even that he was distraught on the scene and concerned about the pedestrian's welfare.

Nah. Fuck that. The Narrative above all else.

Monty is right about one thing: I do hate him and people like him. I hate their lying asses like I hate cancer. Hate is not necessarily a bad thing. People like Monty are actually dangerous. They will destroy your nation with this lying cunt behavior. They will attack people on the streets and then blame the victims for any resulting casualties to themselves. I mean.. fuck.. one could go on with the examples of duplicity, deceit, and violence from them.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:38 am

It really doesn’t matter whether the woman rolling off his car was the one that died - HE RAMMED HIS CAR INTO A CROWD OF PEOPLE

When a Muslim does this, you call for extermination and war. Now you’re posting pages of chubby checker twisting, to make this asshole look like a victim. Nobody cares.

Spew your bile all you want, but you’re not convincing anyone of your righteous cause here. You’re just masturbating to your own virtue.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:40 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:38 am
It really doesn’t matter whether the woman rolling off his car was the one that died - HE RAMMED HIS CAR INTO A CROWD OF PEOPLE

When a Muslim does this, you call for extermination and war. Now you’re posting pages of chubby checker twisting, to make this asshole look like a victim. Nobody cares.

Spew your bile all you want, but you’re not convincing anyone of your righteous cause here. You’re just masturbating to your own virtue.
Yeah..

While escaping from a crowd of Antifa threatening his life, including apparently the deceased.

Don't forget that part.

The people responsible for the accident were Antifa, not the driver trying to escape with his life.

Fucking duh. But you knew that already.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:48 am

So how many pages of excuses do we get to listen to before you twist yourself into a pretzel?
The difference here is I don't go around making up bullshit excuses when Islamic terrorists drive into crowds of innocent people. I condemn their acts of violence like any sane well balanced person would.
You can carry on baking your shit cake of excuses but nobody is going to swallow it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:50 am

How many times do people need to keep telling you that he did NOT strike that anti-white bitch before you stop lying?

She died from a heart attack. It had nothing to do with him.

The people responsible for the entire accident were Antifa who attacked him with weapons, including a rifle illegally brought across state lines. Still no arrests made on those guys. Weird..

Seriously. Stop lying. For once in your life, at least be truthful.