Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Every now and again a few people on there have something interesting to say, but usually no.

MSM is garbage. The whole format is garbage.

Realistically, he should have spent like an hour and a half just talking with Robinson. But that's not how the MSM operates.

Which is why few people watch that garbage any longer. You can get more insight from people who take their show to YouTube and spend as much time on a single topic as they fucking please.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:40 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:24 pm

I want more. If Tucker got an exclusive and that was all we got I have to say it was a total fail. I wanted at least 20 min and I don’t think Tommy would’ve minded. MSM is dead.
I guess I’ll have to wait for Dave Rubin or Joe Rogan to invite him. Old media is dead to me.
I agree.
I would like to see time for Tucker to ask about the issues Monte brings up about Tommy's past as well.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:27 pm
This is going to eventually blow up in the British government's faces and they deserve it.
It would be nice to see Alternative US Media do an entire series of reports on what is going on in England. I appreciate our long alliance with England, and like America I believe there are more traditional UK Patriots in the country than Globalists, even though the Globalist Corporate Media in both countries don't show that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:58 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:42 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:27 pm
This is going to eventually blow up in the British government's faces and they deserve it.
It would be nice to see Alternative US Media do an entire series of reports on what is going on in England. I appreciate our long alliance with England, and like America I believe there are more traditional UK Patriots in the country than Globalists, even though the Globalist Corporate Media in both countries don't show that.

It's only a matter of time before the indigenous British people fight back, and it will get ugly.

London is the heart of the globalist shit dynasty too. They WILL try to destroy the British people before letting go of power.

I think in the future the riyals and all the genocidal globalists in parliament will be remembered historically as almost on par with how we were raised to remember Hitler.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Tommy has a pretty big following.
That will only grow with his winning appeal.

I suspect like minded Brits are organizing and figuring out how to push back against the globalists that are seeking to destroy the traditional English way of life.

It feels like the beginnings of the Solidarity Movement in Poland. I'm not sure that Tommy is Lech Walesa, but it has the same feel. Lech was imprisoned by his government as well for speaking out and pushing back against bullshit policies.
PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:41 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:32 pm
Council fines roofer £300 for having empty crisp packets and sandwich wrappers in his van - because he doesn’t have a licence to carry rubbish

Stewart Gosling kept a stash of packets and water bottles in a plastic waste bag. The 43-year-old was pulled over by council workers carrying out spot checks. They told him he was breaking the law by carrying rubbish without permission

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... k-van.html
Are you not allowed to have trash in your car in the UK? OR was he in a legal violation b/c he was on a job site or what?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:43 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:41 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Council fines roofer £300 for having empty crisp packets and sandwich wrappers in his van - because he doesn’t have a licence to carry rubbish

Stewart Gosling kept a stash of packets and water bottles in a plastic waste bag. The 43-year-old was pulled over by council workers carrying out spot checks. They told him he was breaking the law by carrying rubbish without permission

Are you not allowed to have trash in your car in the UK? OR was he in a legal violation b/c he was on a job site or what?
Clearly this is insanity run amok.
I they fining homeless people for rubish............ I doubt it. Nothing to take from them. Instead their pinching the working man, just because they can.
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:42 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:

Dude, those people are slaves.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:33 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:42 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:

Dude, those people are slaves.
If they were Muslim they wouldn't be concerned, they could probably shit in the street and nobody would do anything for fear of being labelled "racist". if you're white and carrying a paperclip though, sorry, court/jail time for that "dangerous weapon"... And hopefully you don't do something really dangerous like tell the truth on the internet, that could get you years in prison.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:48 am

The Islamist war against Sikhs is arriving in Europe
Terror attacks in Germany are becoming remarkably unremarkable. So when a bomb went off in the German city of Essen, near Düsseldorf – and killed nobody – it barely registered. The three teenagers who detonated the device were all members of a Whatsapp group called ‘Supporters of the Islamic Caliphate’, so their intentions seemed pretty clear: they wanted to wage war against the infidels of the West.

But their target – a Sikh temple – was striking. While initial reports suggested there was ‘no indication’ of a terrorist incident, any Sikh reading the news would have understood the motive, just as any Jew or Christian would have understood precisely why Islamic extremists target synagogues or churches. It was a religiously motivated attack, designed to remind Germany’s Sikh community that they should also be fearful.

It’s a common claim that Christian persecution at the hands of Islamic fundamentalists is overlooked. But after the murder of the French priest Father Jacques Hamel in Rouen earlier this month, it’s hard to brush aside the fact that Europe is becoming a religious battleground. The persecution meted out by Islamic State to many minorities in Syria and Iraq is arriving on our shores – and it is a gruesome spectacle. Jews and Christians have felt the brunt, but the Essen bomb was a reminder that Sikhs are also facing up to the menace of Islamic extremism.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/i ... ng-europe/
PLATA O PLOMO