Freedom Convoy

C-Mag

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:00 am

This is directed for pure idiots to read

Unrelated............ this may be my favorite pic of this entire thing so far :lol:
This says so much...........Barbarians
Last edited by C-Mag on Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:03 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:00 am
This is directed for pure idiots to read

Unrelated............ this may be my favorite pic of this entire thing so far :lol:
This says so much
Do you mean the general public at large, the one you expect to support the truckers? The ones that are so easily brainwashed they can be told the sky is pink and people would believe it?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:13 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:03 am

Do you mean the general public at large, the one you expect to support the truckers? The ones that are so easily brainwashed they can be told the sky is pink and people would believe it?
Only brainwashed people can believe that the truckers are gassing the police. It's ridiculous.

On another note, it appears the Canadian Bank Runs are real
https://voxday.net/2022/02/18/mailvox-canadian-boots/

A boots-on-the-ground report from Canada:

I tried to withdraw $20 000 in cash from my bank today. They would only give me half, due to their “reserves being very low”. They were out of $100 dollar bills, gave me $50’s instead. They said the next cash shipment to them was on the 23rd. Later in the day they called me and said the next cash shipment wouldn’t be until March 2nd. I bank at RBC, the biggest bank in Canada. My boss ran into the same thing at TD, another big Canadian bank. The bank staff was very nervous. I was calm and polite since I’m well prepared, but they looked like they had been yelled at a lot in the last couple days since the government started locking down accounts of people who donated to the Freedom Convoy.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:27 am

Counter Move
Canadians calling for a General Strike
https://rumble.com/embed/vsopyf/?pub=xzq8y

This is pretty standard of peaceful rebellions of people that have been pushed too far. This is a call for a General Strike for everyone in Canada, but also a Specific call for Truckers to park their rigs, don't haul anything.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:29 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:03 am

Only brainwashed people can believe that the truckers are gassing the police. It's ridiculous.
[/quote]

Again the General Public... you seriously can't tell me that you are giving the public that much credit? They voted in Biden for god's sake with the information that his son was taking bribes from other countries were out in the open. They also believe that the 2020 elections were credible...

This is the same public you expect to actually think for themselves and question the MSM? If they haven't done it in the last two years, they aren't going to do it ever.
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:13 am
On another note, it appears the Canadian Bank Runs are real
https://voxday.net/2022/02/18/mailvox-canadian-boots/

A boots-on-the-ground report from Canada:

I tried to withdraw $20 000 in cash from my bank today. They would only give me half, due to their “reserves being very low”. They were out of $100 dollar bills, gave me $50’s instead. They said the next cash shipment to them was on the 23rd. Later in the day they called me and said the next cash shipment wouldn’t be until March 2nd. I bank at RBC, the biggest bank in Canada. My boss ran into the same thing at TD, another big Canadian bank. The bank staff was very nervous. I was calm and polite since I’m well prepared, but they looked like they had been yelled at a lot in the last couple days since the government started locking down accounts of people who donated to the Freedom Convoy.
"I tried to withdrawal 20k today..." You mean empty their bank account...

They are attempting to keep a "run on the banks" from happening. People can call it whatever they want, a "reserves are low" This is another lesson... Global Banks are a problem...there is no way in hell banks are going to hold enough money on hand to cover the accounts of the people that are within reach of said banks.

Money has no meaning anymore when it's all electronic... except when you don't want it to be... then banks don't have enough $$$ on hand to cover a run of any sort... and that is another story all together.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:36 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:27 am
Counter Move

This is pretty standard of peaceful rebellions of people that have been pushed too far. This is a call for a General Strike for everyone in Canada, but also a Specific call for Truckers to park their rigs, don't haul anything.
IF this came out originally, and this is what pushed all over the place as the statement of what was going on, and demanded the resignation or replacement of Trudeau, I would have been all aboard.

This is a message with a statement, a demand, and consequences if this is not followed through.

I would have shared this all over the place, this is exactly what is needed.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Counter Move

There was an error..png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:21 am

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:23 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:36 am
C-Mag wrote:
Counter Move
IF this came out originally, and this is what pushed all over the place as the statement of what was going on, and demanded the resignation or replacement of Trudeau, I would have been all aboard.

This is a message with a statement, a demand, and consequences if this is not followed through.

I would have shared this all over the place, this is exactly what is needed.
You are breaking the hearts of Canadians everywhere. They were so close to getting the Great TC on board with Freedom................. but they fucked up :naughty:

But it wasn't perfect. You truly are a great Conservative.
PLATA O PLOMO

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:55 am
I just Lurk wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:13 am
Damn, they moved up the convoy dates it seems. I already took off work for mid March, so hopefully it will still be in full swing by that time. No one I know IRL knows or cares about the people's convoy(except a based Russian I know). But Jesus it's good to see people in the streets standing for their freedoms.
Isn't it Feb 23rd now?
For one of the big ones .
https://thepeoplesconvoy.org

Yup. Arrives in DC Saturday 5 March.
NukeDog was right