SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:22 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:20 pm
Well the resident was wide awake and asking me questions and shit, so I decided to wait to ask anything too personal, since I'll have a few other cracks at it

Though when I left and told her I'd be back at around 2 am, and she immediately looked over at the clock before I even finished saying at 2am, and then looked right back at me, and said "alright, see you then, look forward too it", and then said bye again as I was closing the door

Her head turned so fast she might have whiplash

Who is chasing who now?

*flips script*

<flexes>

Sure doesn't seem like she has a serious boyfriend, but will confirm to make sure, just in case it's wishful thinking on my part
Depends what her face/voice was like when she said "look forward to it"

That could be "cutie" or that could "colleague" depending on the context
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:28 pm

Like I can't see/hear anything so I can't judge

It's not what she said, it's how she's says it

It's not what she did, it's how she does it
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:31 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:22 pm
StCapps wrote:
Well the resident was wide awake and asking me questions and shit, so I decided to wait to ask anything too personal, since I'll have a few other cracks at it

Though when I left and told her I'd be back at around 2 am, and she immediately looked over at the clock before I even finished saying at 2am, and then looked right back at me, and said "alright, see you then, look forward too it", and then said bye again as I was closing the door

Who is chasing who now?

*flips script*

<flexes>

Sure doesn't seem like she has a serious boyfriend, but will confirm to make sure, just in case it's wishful thinking on my part

Looked like "cutie", especially the way her head turned, the way she looked at me, and her voice seemed excited too, had more emotion in it than she usually brings to the table in our conversations up until this point

Looked like she might have been blushing, but without a mask no way too be 100% sure about that

Could be confirmation bias I suppose, but either she really likes me as a colleague with know that much about me, or she thinks I'm cute and the anticipation is palpable

Like you said, it's not what she said, it's how she said it, maybe I'm misreading it but, I felt a vibe like she is hoping to get more alone time with me
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:32 pm

At least it has warmed up a bit around here

Last two days have been like winter

Now it is at least warm enough to hang out on the patio without a coat on

Still not warm enough for beer tho, dope & tea
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:33 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:31 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Who is chasing who now?

*flips script*

<flexes>

Looked like "cutie", especially the way her head turned, the way she looked at me, and her voice seemed excited too, had more emotion in it than she usually brings to the table in our conversations up until this point

Looked like she might have been blushing, but without a mask no way too be 100% sure about that

Could be confirmation bias I suppose, but either she really likes me as a colleague with know that much about me, or she thinks I'm cute and the anticipation is palpable

Like you said, it's not what she said, it's how she said it, maybe I'm misreading it but, I felt a vibe like she is hoping to get more alone time with me
I would go for it : can I ask you a personal question ?

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:37 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:33 pm
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Oh I'm going for it, I just don't want a wide awake audience intently listening in on me asking about a boyfriend with a girl who is already shy as it is. The resident will fall asleep soon enough, she often sleeps through me taking her oxygen reading, or barely wakes up and is out of it and then goes right back to sleep

No need to rush it, I'll have at least three more cracks it, and it sure looks like she's getting off on the anticipation and tension, so will probably work to my advantage anyway to keep that simmering for a couple more hours
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:39 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:37 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Oh I'm going for it, I just don't want a wide awake audience intently listening in on me asking about a boyfriend with a girl who is already shy as it is. The resident will fall asleep soon enough, she often sleeps through me taking her oxygen reading, or barely wakes up and is out of it and then goes right back to sleep

No need to rush it, I'll have at least three more cracks it, and it sure looks like she's getting off on the anticipation and tension, so will probably work to my advantage anyway to keep that simmering for couple more hours
Indeed, I meant go for it when you get her alone

Do you wear these masks the whole time ?

You never see this chicks face ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:39 pm
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

No need to rush it, I'll have at least three more cracks it, and it sure looks like she's getting off on the anticipation and tension, so will probably work to my advantage anyway to keep that simmering for couple more hours

I've seen her face a couple of times, when she first comes in on her shift, I always come in a little early anyway, and thus I always get here before she does, but it's always mask on after that point

She's really cute, the puppy fat in her cheeks is so adorable, sooo pinchable, she's got a purdy little mouth too, and she's rocking a ponytail, but not Grande style, nice shiny hair, light brown

Physically she's got everything I need to get rock hard with absolutely no issues, got a chubb dog right now just thinking about her

The only thing that could hold her back is in the personality department, but not seeing any issues there right now
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:50 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:45 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

I've seen her face a couple of times, when she first comes in on her shift, I always come in a little early anyway, and thus I always get her before she does, but it's always mask on after that point

She's really cute, the puppy fat in her cheeks is so adorable, sooo pinchable, she's got a purdy little mouth too, and she's rocking a ponytail, but not Grande style, nice shiny hair, light brown

Physically she's got everything I need to get rock hard with absolutely no issues, got a chubb dog right now just thinking about her

The only thing that could hold her back is in the personality department, but not seeing any issues there right now
Do you ever take breaks where you are alone and face to face with this broad without masks on ?

If not, is there any way to arrange that by asking for that deal ?

Can you ask for a cup of coffee to get yourself into position to ask for the next deal ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:55 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:50 pm
StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:45 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

I've seen her face a couple of times, when she first comes in on her shift, I always come in a little early anyway, and thus I always get her before she does, but it's always mask on after that point

I meant do you ever take breaks where you are along and face to face without masks on ?

If not, is there any way to arrange that by asking for that deal ?
Pretty sure she stays up there all night, and takes breaks in the room, because the resident has been known to wander, so she can't leave for very long. The resident has the Commie Cooties, so not much of a chance of getting her take the mask off up there, nor would I want to, because I don't need her getting sick and not coming back

Though maybe I can get her to come out of the room for a few minutes and chat without the mask on, but it would be a short chat, regardless of her dating status
*yip*