Social Justice Warriors Thread

TheReal_ND

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:59 pm

GOD BLESS AMERICA

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:00 pm

These Corporate Media fuckers do this shit all the time. This time they got caught within hours because of video and INDEPENDANT JOURNALISTS.

Did the same shit with Roy Moore, the man had to go to court to prove it.
Did the same shit to Justice Pabst, it fell apart before Kavanaugh's accuser spoke.
I'm pretty sure they did the same shit in Charlotte too, but there wasn't as much video and there wasn't much of reason to defend the Challenger dude.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:00 pm
These Corporate Media fuckers do this shit all the time. This time they got caught within hours because of video and INDEPENDANT JOURNALISTS.

Did the same shit to Justice Pabst, it fell apart before Kavanaugh's accuser spoke.
I'm pretty sure they did the same shit in Charlotte too, but there wasn't as much video and there wasn't much of reason to defend the Challenger dude.
There was video that should have been subpoenad from an actual reporter from what I heard. It's more efficient to just bury that kid under the prison with 400 years apparently.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:02 pm

The kid deserved prison time, but they scapegoated his ass to make a point about claiming to be Alt Right. It was a travesty of justice what happened to that kid. The Corporate Media was complicent in the 400 year sentence.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:41 am

Deserved prison for what exactly?

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:08 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:14 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:50 am

As I promised, PVT Nathan Stanard is finally getting the attention he truly deserves.

Nathan Phillips lied about being a Vietnam veteran, the media came to his aid stealth editing articles and claiming that he has only claimed to be a “Vietnam-time veteran” — but a new video has surfaced of him once again making the false claim.
"I'm a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was **in theater**. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times."

"I'm a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was **in theater**. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times."
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... times-vet/

Phillips has taken awards honoring Phillips as a in country Vietnam Vet from Military Service Organizations.

Now the good stuff
Nathan Phillips committed numerous crimes while in the service including underage drinking, assault and escaping from a penal complex.
Nathan Phillips was arrested for escaping from prison.

I suspect this information will be used in the Libel case against the media.
Last edited by C-Mag on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:51 am

Sounds like a badass. :twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:00 pm

And what will 90% of the people remember about each of these? The initial smear, not the truth.