Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:13 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:03 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:20 pm

Interesting. I am going to listen right now as this fascinates me very much. Columbus's expedition was delayed in a port at Spain for some days as all the Jews that didn't convert were being shipped out. I have heard people speak about how his expedition was financed by Jews and how everyone basically knew there was something "over there," and one of the ideas at the time was creating a new Zion here. Which is what it became ultimately, but I don't know how true any of that is. I suspect not very.
It explains why Jamaicans always reference "Zion" in reggae music. The place was founded by Jews.
Is it then? I was aware of Haiti and their connections to moneyed interest and it would hardly be surprising to find out Jamaica has one as well considering the very close ties England has had with bankers. All over the world. South Africa for the diamonds. China for the opium.

I think rastafari have a notion all their own where they believe they are basically descended from Jews via Ethiopia and emporer Hally salasee or whatever. There are some interesting links between Ethiopia and Judaism however. It's probably not all bull shit.
It's not bullshit. Some Jews went down there. But that was a really long time ago, man. Like bronze age. There are still some black people that practice some form of Hebrew religion. This had to have started before the Exile.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:21 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:08 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Uh ohs..

Sounds like Sitting Bullshit got smoked.
Yeah, the outcome was pretty obviously coming. No one could find him because of the name change, no one but Senior Master Chief...…………. that's why no one fucks with Senior NCOs.

It's going to be a busy day for Nathan tomorrow.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 pm

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:19 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

It explains why Jamaicans always reference "Zion" in reggae music. The place was founded by Jews.
Is it then? I was aware of Haiti and their connections to moneyed interest and it would hardly be surprising to find out Jamaica has one as well considering the very close ties England has had with bankers. All over the world. South Africa for the diamonds. China for the opium.

I think rastafari have a notion all their own where they believe they are basically descended from Jews via Ethiopia and emporer Hally salasee or whatever. There are some interesting links between Ethiopia and Judaism however. It's probably not all bull shit.
It's not bullshit. Some Jews went down there. But that was a really long time ago, man. Like bronze age. There are still some black people that practice some form of Hebrew religion. This had to have started before the Exile.
I'm not a big fan of the lost tribe of Israel stuff as that tends to lead to worshipping Jews all over again. Mormons are really really all about that lost tribe in America stuff. A lot of English people believe this lost tribe in England stuff such as the Ulcster Scots and rumor has it, the royal family.

All that said, I don't find it implausible that Phoenicians made it here and even traded. They were basically proto Jews that worshipped many of the same gods such as moloch and ba'al

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:25 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:21 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:08 pm
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Uh ohs..

Sounds like Sitting Bullshit got smoked.
Yeah, the outcome was pretty obviously coming. No one could find him because of the name change, no one but Senior Master Chief...…………. that's why no one fucks with Senior NCOs.

It's going to be a busy day for Nathan tomorrow.
Especially a marine Senior NCO...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:

I'm not a big fan of the lost tribe of Israel stuff as that tends to lead to worshipping Jews all over again. Mormons are really really all about that lost tribe in America stuff. A lot of English people believe this lost tribe in England stuff such as the Ulcster Scots and rumor has it, the royal family.

All that said, I don't find it implausible that Phoenicians made it here and even traded. They were basically proto Jews that worshipped many of the same gods such as moloch and ba'al

There is some evidence that Phoenicians made it to Central America as well. Central American civilizations recorded them being here. They were pretty amazing sailors for child sacrificers.

The main theory is that, when a Pharaoh commissioned some Phoenicians to circumnavigate Africa, some of them got lost and ended up in the Americas. There are some Olmec statues of faces that look like Phoenicians. The weird thing is that the guys in the statues have facial hair, and the locals couldn't grow facial hair. I thought it sounded crazy, but the archaeologist that produced that really good Modern Scholar series on the Mesoamerican civilizations said, while he cannot say for sure either way, he is not dismissive of it at all.

Fucking weird.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:34 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Listen to the podcast. I don't have all the details memorized, but he draws a direct line between the Egyptian Exodus, through Roman persecution, Christian/Jewish exile to Northern Africa and Hispania. The Berbers took up Christianity in a big way, which went to Ethiopia.

Then in the 1490s, the Jews talk Isabella into funding Columbus' voyage, and largely colonize the New World, to escape the Inquisition. It's fascinating stuff.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:41 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:34 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:

Listen to the podcast. I don't have all the details memorized, but he draws a direct line between the Egyptian Exodus, through Roman persecution, Christian/Jewish exile to Northern Africa and Hispania. The Berbers took up Christianity in a big way, which went to Ethiopia.

Then in the 1490s, the Jews talk Isabella into funding Columbus' voyage, and largely colonize the New World, to escape the Inquisition. It's fascinating stuff.
The Jews were not targets of the Spanish Inquisition. The Spanish Inquisition was targeting the Conversos, who were really an arrogant lot of people. There was even a Converso bishop who, when publicly praying something like the Ave Maria, would say ".. blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus, who is my blood brother"..

It was a crime in cannon law to target the Jews. They were their own thing. But if a Jew converted to Christianity, he wasn't allowed to practice Judaism. The fear was that you had all these crypto Jews pretending to be Christians to get political power, and then working in secret to advance the cause of Jews. That might not have been an entirely unjustified fear either.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:48 pm

So like you are here now. Like imagine you are going to ride down a slide. You are basically just now getting sat down and ready to boogie on down that thing. It gets a lot worse is what I'm saying but at the same time it gets a lot worse very fast.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:50 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:53 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:53 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:21 am
I use a blunt machete and salt, you guys are all fags with your safety razors and disposable plastic shite.
Like Gillette, the whole masculinity thing escapes you, so you have to overcompensate. Maybe use that blunt machete and salt to tenderize and season your meat and maybe English cuisine won't be such an abomination.
If anyone is confused why men hate the Gillette ad. Here's a narration of the messages in the ad, they call it a parody, but it accurate
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience